Your tax dollar at work .........

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Never met any, so I have no strong opinion one way or the other.
Steven Seagal protected some in a movie...On Deadly Ground. Seagal was sooo my hero till I grew up a little.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Speaking of protecting ethic minorities from racial aggression...how good is Gran Torino? Fantastic film that.
Is that the one where Squint Eastwood pulls out a finger gun at the end?

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Let's put a bill together and get a billion people to sign it.

We need common sense gun control laws to prevent this type of gun violence.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Zero tolerance policies for this type of terroristic threat.
Need to see if he's licensed to have such a weapon. Then, look at how easy it was to get that license. THEN, ask sheriff Seagal what he thinks. For good measure, let some Van Damage weigh in.

Sponsored

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
the GSA jobs, I am pretty sure are like lodging jobs etc, the airforce base hotels, you had to be asian, and any ethnicity other than white, they had 100% preferences, you couldn't even get a job as a white male. they literally made as much as me being a cop, folding towels and making beds.

I wanted to apply for house keeping/hotel jobs and was told pound sand. no joke. we literally have deals with other countries or whatever, and the gsa I believe hires all those foreign workers. I remember attempting to get hired in at several of the positions, and the people couldn't even speak English.

such bs. (I think gsa) is the people responsible for this.

I could be mistaken, this could be an entirely different entity altogether. but its contracted/foreign/employees that work for our gov.
off subject but i totally thought you were black?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
This has nothing to do with tax dollars.

Military Auto Source (MAS) aka OMSC is an independent dealership who purchases directly from the manufacturers and sells to military personnel at a reasonable discount (below MSRP).

They get no money from the US Gov. They work through the PX system as a vendor, just like Starbucks or any other vendor.

How do I know this? I bought two GT350s through them, neither of which has ever touched U.S. soil. They are far from perfect. In fact, I had a terrible experience with them the second time around and generally don't like their business practices. Nevertheless, they are a long established U.S. business focused solely on the military (and diplomatic) community.

You can only buy through MAS when stationed overseas (or while deployed on ship). If you take delivery overseas, you do not pay sales tax, but you (not the government) pays shipping--unless the government owes you a move, which gets complicated. If you take delivery in the states, then the law of that state applies.

Volvo, BMW, Porsche and Mercedes each have similar programs, but execute them directly through their sales network. Audi and VW use MAS.

There was a similar system during the Vietnam War.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sorry, the car was purchased in Switzerland and delivered in Texas
MAS' overseas HQ for import/export paperwork is in Switzerland. Not associated with where the car was purchased or will be delivered.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I'd be way more concerned with how the current people in charge are wasting our tax dollars instead of a military guy buying a Mustang.

Sponsored

Jay Marcase

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Vert Eco Prem
If you wanna see your tax dollars at work see where the troop is deployed, why and for how long the government has troops there. You’ll never ask “do we have the money for universal healthcare” again.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
In the thumbnail you looked....dark? Blown up not as much 🧐
Sponsored