OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Okay because mine arrived earlier today and still haven’t heard anything from the dealership
call them up and be like wtf guy, i want my stang
Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wish i could call up flat rock and find out why mine has been built 2 weeks and still not shipped 😒
grrrr that’s so annoying man. don’t worry i’m sure it’ll ship soon though. maybe ford performance can help? there is a customer service line too

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt
Wish i could call up flat rock and find out why mine has been built 2 weeks and still not shipped 😒
Probably a logistics thing, waiting until they have enough cars heading in your direction to send them all?

Sponsored

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OMG F ford. it’s 1 hour away and it’s now showing a delivery date of the 19th. SERIOUSLY??? this is getting real annoying.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
OMG F ford. it’s 1 hour away and it’s now showing a delivery date of the 19th. SERIOUSLY??? this is getting real annoying.
Here I am out enjoying my Mustang while everyone is still waiting...Spent like 3 hours washing and waxing it today:blush:

I hope yours doesn't get delayed anymore!! The wait will be worth it guys!!!

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here I am out enjoying my Mustang while everyone is still waiting...Spent like 3 hours washing and waxing it today:blush:

I hope yours doesn't get delayed anymore!! The wait will be worth it guys!!!
this shit in this country is just pissing me off in general. what, are they gonna claim they can’t find drivers to transport cars now because there’s a driver shortage? because people don’t want to work bc it’s easier to get free government handouts?

my work truck dealer told me ford wouldn’t let them proceed with my f150 order bc i had the hard tonneau cover chosen as an option, and ford is now claiming there is a dealer installed accessory shortage, so either we drop that option or the entire truck gets canceled. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. ford is really pissing me off lately.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
I feel ya. And mine is a lemon replacement compounding my frustration with a process going on since april. Ill probably call ford performance tomorrow.

Anyone else getting that your vin isn't valid today on the tracker?

Screenshot_20211114-092937_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel ya. And mine is a lemon replacement compounding my frustration with a process going on since april. Ill probably call ford performance tomorrow.

Screenshot_20211114-092937_Samsung Internet.jpg
my trackers always broken. it just refreshes the page when you hit track. mines doing nothing now though.

Sponsored

mirtheil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ecoboost
I noticed it last weekend and again this weekend. Mine was working during the week. It feels like someone turned off the computer that has the information on the weekend.

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
it seems contrat

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
my trackers always broken. it just refreshes the page when you hit track. mines doing nothing now though.
I know, ... seems like mine is stuck in "Transit/Shipping" !

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Its down on Sunday mornings.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
this shit in this country is just pissing me off in general. what, are they gonna claim they can’t find drivers to transport cars now because there’s a driver shortage? because people don’t want to work bc it’s easier to get free government handouts?

my work truck dealer told me ford wouldn’t let them proceed with my f150 order bc i had the hard tonneau cover chosen as an option, and ford is now claiming there is a dealer installed accessory shortage, so either we drop that option or the entire truck gets canceled. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. ford is really pissing me off lately.
I feel ya. This last year has been like living in an alternate reality or maybe a bad dream I keep thinking we'll wake up from lol. I don't think 2022 will be any better. You heard about that other pipeline in Michigan that the feds want to shut down now? Just keeps getting crazier. I'm just glad I was able to get my Mustang and no more waiting at the mercy of other factors because I think things will get worse unfortunately before getting better :thumbsdown:
Sponsored