OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
... The tracker on the Bronco6G forum seems to work well for Mustangs!
doesn’t work for me. just tried. says can’t read vin

RRAD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.0 Coupe
That must have been why my dealership wanted me to sign the form again. They just didn't do a good job of explaining it. My status just updated to shipped. ETA 10 Dec.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That must have been why my dealership wanted me to sign the form again. They just didn't do a good job of explaining it. My status just updated to shipped. ETA 10 Dec.
wait, was that the form with the ford logo in the top left corner, and it showed your priority number and all that? so that form i signed the day the guy placed the order on july 29, he asked me to sign and conifrm order was right, and send back to him

Sponsored

CCII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
That is weird. For me, the Ford site has only worked once since I received the VIN (I always get the -- can't read VIN reposne) which is why I searched elsewhere. I found the bronco forum tracker first, for me it pops up all the details including the stock Mustang pictures in my color. (Kind of funny to see the Mustang on the Bronco tracker). There is also a generic Ford tracker via a Google search. It looks similar to the Bronco one. Anyhow, what I am lacking is email alerts of the status changes. So I watch this tracker, this forum, and every couple weeks get an update from my dealer.
That is weird. For me, the Ford site has only worked once since I received the VIN (I always get the -- can't read VIN response) which is why I searched elsewhere. I found the bronco forum tracker first, for me it pops up all the details including the stock Mustang pictures in my color. Looks like a little more info then the screen shots of the Ford site that I have seen posted. ... It is kind of funny to see the Mustang image on the Bronco tracker. There is also a generic Ford tracker website via a Google search. It looks similar to the Bronco one in what it provides. Anyhow, what I am lacking from these third party systems is the email alerts of status changes. So I check the tracker, watch this forum, and every couple weeks get an update from my dealer.

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
If they don't ship mine soon it won't make the 11/20 date! 😤

RRAD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.0 Coupe
wait, was that the form with the ford logo in the top left corner, and it showed your priority number and all that? so that form i signed the day the guy placed the order on july 29, he asked me to sign and conifrm order was right, and send back to him
Yeah, I signed it once in July. Then when they actually put my order in in Sept they asked me to sign it again and said it was to lock in an order special.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I signed it once in July. Then when they actually put my order in in Sept they asked me to sign it again and said it was to lock in an order special.
great. mine didn’t do that for me.

Milktasd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 cobra, 2000 Sonoma LSx, 2021 velocity blue gt

Sponsored
OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
talked to my rep on the phone today. he said he’s pretty sure the way it runs any incentives is when the car comes in and they run the vin, that’s when it shows what you’re eligible for. so he’s double checking for me but yeah. hope thats the case.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)