• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania WTB take off wheels/tires

Spyder3188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Located in North East Pennsylvania.
Looking for take off wheels and tires.
Interested in GT, performance pack , or GT350 wheels.
Sponsored

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I have a complete set that I may let go of. Replaced them when I purchased the car. What are you looking to spend?

akl777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akhil
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Ecobeast PP 2016
I have a complete set that I may let go of. Replaced them when I purchased the car. What are you looking to spend?
Could you please share some pictures of the wheels ?

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Could you please share some pictures of the wheels ?
View media item 14808
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires: 255/40/19 up front ; 275/40/19 in the rear
Ebony Black-painted Performance Pack Wheels 19" x 9" front ; 19" x 9.5" rear

These were replaced the day after my car was delivered. They have less than 100 miles on them without any burnouts.

I currently have them wrapped up and stored off-site, so the only pictures I have are from when I picked up the car. If the right offer comes along, I may part with them. Otherwise, they are my backup set for now.

Thanks

akl777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akhil
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Ecobeast PP 2016
View media item 14808
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires: 255/40/19 up front ; 275/40/19 in the rear
Ebony Black-painted Performance Pack Wheels 19" x 9" front ; 19" x 9.5" rear

These were replaced the day after my car was delivered. They have less than 100 miles on them without any burnouts.

I currently have them wrapped up and stored off-site, so the only pictures I have are from when I picked up the car. If the right offer comes along, I may part with them. Otherwise, they are my backup set for now.

Thanks
Pm' you.

roo9322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Located in North East Pennsylvania.
Looking for take off wheels and tires.
Interested in GT, performance pack , or GT350 wheels.

You wind up buying a set? I have a set of 4 fronts have all seasons rear have snow tires (snows have another 2 seasons probably, all seasons prob need replaced soon). Stock S550, base GT rims
Sponsored