• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: Supercharged/TT 2018+ Mustang GT A10

Alekha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Looking to buy a Supercharged/TT 2018+ Mustang GT A10. Not really specific about much else but do prefer a premium GT. Let me know what you got!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
Hey Alekha. I logged onto Mustang6 today to post mine for sale. So expect to see a thread later today hopefully.

I have a 2018 Hellion TT Mustang PremiumGT with 13,XXX miles (on the body. 450 on the motor) on it for sale. It is turn-key ready to drive to the grocery store or the dragstrip to lay down 1k hp.

The biggest bonus.... its a brand-new engine with the first oil change after the break-in period happening this week or next. It is a stage 2 RPG short block installed professionally by Bryant Brothers Automotive. So mechanically the motor could not be in better shape.

It has an extensive mod list from Viking Crusader shocks on all 4 corners to the proper fuel system and mods to support 1k horsepower. The transmission was built out by Power by the Hour. it is not a thrown-together build with some turbos on it.

Stage 2 RPG Short Block (<500 miles)
Upgraded lifters and GT500 top end
A10 Automatic Transmission built by Power by the Hour
Oil Pump Gears
Tuned by Lund
BMR Drag Springs
BMR Chassis lockout
1700 injectors
2 450lph fuel pumps
Viking Crusader dual adjustable shocks on all 4
Solid DSS Chromly 1200 HP Rated Drive Shaft
1500 HP rated real axles
3.15 iron real end from a manual
2 Step & Transbreak
3-inch custom stainless steel exhaust. (No mufflers or cats)
N-gauge with multiple tunes depending on what fuel is near you. Currently set for E85.

I will try to get the mods list posted today. This is just what I can think of off the top of my head. All of the supporting mods needed for these were also done. Message or text/call me at 931-638-5378 if interested. It's an amazing car but I am clearing it out and a 24 2SS 1LE Camaro! Also I do have the paperwork for the motor replacement etc so you can see that it is indeed brand new nearly.

$47,500 - firm. The motor was just replaced with a list of upgrades. All brand new. I took the hit on replacing the motor so you don't have to! Located in the Phoenix, AZ area.

20210728_160249_HDR.jpg

20210728_160256_HDR.jpg

20210728_160240_HDR.jpg

20210728_160307_HDR.jpg