• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri WTB: Stock GT Exhaust

kaltes32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I'm looking to buy a stock GT exhaust to swap onto a V6.
Sponsored

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
In the next week or two I’ll have a resonator and both rear mufflers from my 2019 GT available. I do not have the mid pipes.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I have my stock 2018 mufflers available, cut them off to install aftermarket axle-backs. Painted the tips with high-temp black paint as well, here's what they looked like off the car next to the ones I replaced them with.

IMG_2562.JPG

LR55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lauren
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Eco
I have my stock 2018 mufflers available, cut them off to install aftermarket axle-backs. Painted the tips with high-temp black paint as well, here's what they looked like off the car next to the ones I replaced them with.

IMG_2562.JPG
Hi, kind of wanted to stay with the polished tips, but will give it some thought. what are you asking for them with shipping ?

Sponsored

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
I'll have a set available in the next few days. Will cost an arm and a leg to ship to SD from FL I'd think though....

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hi, kind of wanted to stay with the polished tips, but will give it some thought. what are you asking for them with shipping ?
I'd do $200 shipped.

Sponsored

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
I'd do $200 shipped.
Assuming you meant to quote me, 200 won't make it worth while after packing up for shipping, lugging to shipping location, etc., sorry Mike. You'd have to come at me with something up in the 500 range to ship to PA.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Assuming you meant to quote me, 200 won't make it worth while after packing up for shipping, lugging to shipping location, etc., sorry Mike. You'd have to come at me with something up in the 500 range to ship to PA.
No, was quoting @LR55 who asked what I wanted shipped for my set. And God bless you if you can find someone willing to pay $500 for a pair of stock mufflers.

LR55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lauren
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Eco
No, was quoting @LR55 who asked what I wanted shipped for my set. And God bless you if you can find someone willing to pay $500 for a pair of stock mufflers.
I will keep that in mind, looking to see if i can find a set with the polished tips, Thanks

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
Oh, my bad. Yeah.
My post was a poor attempt at a joke (half of the 500 would be go for shipping).....

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Oh, my bad. Yeah.
My post was a poor attempt at a joke (half of the 500 would be go for shipping).....
Oh ha sorry I totally whiffed on that one! :cwl:
Sponsored