• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee WTB Polk Db351 speaker

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Ecoboost Convertible - Kona Blue
Looking to buy a single Polk Db351 speaker for my center channel. I know these are sold in pairs and folks typically have a leftover speaker after upgrading. If anyone has one available, let me know. Thanks!!!
Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
I believe I have one since I tried it in the center dash and decided to remove it. Let me check after work today and will get back to you.

EDIT: Actually NVM, I went with Infinity Reference, not Polk. Sorry.

OP
OP

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
I believe I have one since I tried it in the center dash and decided to remove it. Let me check after work today and will get back to you.

EDIT: Actually NVM, I went with Infinity Reference, not Polk. Sorry.
Is that a direct fit like the Polk and did you still have a spare available? Did you have to do any cutting or Dremel work to make it fit?

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that a direct fit like the Polk and did you still have a spare available? Did you have to do any cutting or Dremel work to make it fit?
Direct fit and yes have a spare. Don’t think I had to do any cutting. I’ll check when I get home later today.

OP
OP

Hilfloskind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Direct fit and yes have a spare. Don’t think I had to do any cutting. I’ll check when I get home later today.
Great, thanks! Let me know.

Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep I have one. No cutting involved. And I even have the harness that I made to connect it to the factory harness.

CB1DCBC0-318E-4D4D-A526-89C12D932662.jpeg

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually the harness in the first picture is not the right one, this is the right one and it has the base blocker attached to it that came with the speaker.
DB57E49A-22F5-41DB-8B65-E6D3B3568362.jpeg

dcalero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 w/Tech Pack
Actually the harness in the first picture is not the right one, this is the right one and it has the base blocker attached to it that came with the speaker.
DB57E49A-22F5-41DB-8B65-E6D3B3568362.jpeg
Is this still for sale?

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, no.
Sponsored