• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: Ford performance Power Pack 1

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
If anyone has unused power pack 1 I'd be interested.
Sponsored

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1...2014 Mustag GT whipple supercharger
I have the gt350 manifold tb a d air intake that was removed from my Mach 1 I'd part with. 3500miles on em

OP
OP
accel

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
I have the gt350 manifold tb a d air intake that was removed from my Mach 1 I'd part with. 3500miles on em
power pack 1 is s tune plus kn filter.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
power pack 1 is s tune plus kn filter.
Did they VIN lock the tune for power pack 1? Is it transferable after?
The newer kit for 2018 the kit comes with "1 credit" for a tune download. Once it's used, it becomes locked to your VIN forever and can't be transferred. Just wondering.

OP
OP
accel

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
Did they VIN lock the tune for power pack 1? Is it transferable after?
The newer kit for 2018 the kit comes with "1 credit" for a tune download. Once it's used, it becomes locked to your VIN forever and can't be transferred. Just wondering.
afaik it is locked once used. hence I ask if anyone has unused one in the original post.
Sponsored