• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wisconsin WTB Bullitt recaros

BigBucksHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
Looking for the 2019-2020 Bullitt Recaros. May be willing to trade seats.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BigBucksHunter

BigBucksHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yeah just a shot in the dark to see if can find the Bullitt ones used... For my Bullitt.
I gotcha. I’ve only seen one post in the last year or so, where the owner of a Mustang with Recaros was looking to get out of them because he was a big guy. Who knows though, maybe your post will attract the right person, who’s tries them and decided he’s rather have regular seats. Good luck and I hope that person comes along for you.

trackd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
August
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP2 (SOLD), 73 240Z RB26DETT
Are these different than the manual Recaros in my PP2? It's built for med to narrow waists btw.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Are these different than the manual Recaros in my PP2? It's built for med to narrow waists btw.
They don’t appear to be any different than the manual Recaros in the PP2.

OP
OP
BigBucksHunter

BigBucksHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
Just cosmetically different. I'm built like a piece of pizza so the shoulders are what might be snug for me. Harness w the stock seats is prob what I'll end up trying as long as I can get confident it's safe. I'm hanging onto the wheel for dear life and bashing my door panel every track day so gotta do something.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If it’s just for track days, I would suggest looking into getting a single race seat that fits your frame and swap seats when needed.
Sponsored