• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTB boost kit 2017 5.0

s550jc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT Premium
WTB boosted application for 2017 mustang gt , single turbo kit, twin turbo kit, supercharger, or pro charger
Located in San Antonio TX willing to pay shipping for the right price
Budget max-$4000
Used or new
Sponsored

mne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2012 Raptor
have a vmp kit, im in mcallen area 3-4hr south of you
pm me if interested.

mne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2012 Raptor
$4500 gen2 perfect shape, just got an offer for my car through carmax and taking all mods off this weeknd.
kit includes.
id1000 injectors, bap, whipple oversized heat exchanger, JMS BAP, JLT cold air, 85mm pulley
thanks

OP
OP
s550jc

s550jc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT Premium
$4500 gen2 perfect shape, just got an offer for my car through carmax and taking all mods off this weeknd.
kit includes.
id1000 injectors, bap, whipple oversized heat exchanger, JMS BAP, JLT cold air, 85mm pulley
thanks
I’ll let you know, looking for something a bit cheaper I understand if that’s your lowest price I’m sure the kit is worth more. On3 turbo Kits are around that price too that’s why I’m looking for something cheaper. Thanks

Sponsored

Red5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt race red non pp
WTB boosted application for 2017 mustang gt , single turbo kit, twin turbo kit, supercharger, or pro charger
Located in San Antonio TX willing to pay shipping for the right price
Budget max-$4000
Used or new
Are you still looking for a kit?

Red5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt race red non pp
I have a roush stage 2 kit I will let go for $4000. I’m in Houston too and willing to meet up. Save on shipping
Sponsored