• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 WTB - 2019+ GT350 w/ technology package and Recaros

hockale1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hey mustang6g,

I'm in the market for a 2019 or newer GT350 with the technology package. MUST have the standard Recaro seats. Pretty flexible on color, with or without OTTS. Not particularly interested in Magnetic Grey or Oxford White.

I would like to stay at or under $70k but am willing to spend more for the right one.

Tangibles/intangibles I'm willing to pay more for:
  • Still under factory warranty or Ford Protect ESP
  • Under 15k miles
  • Single or two owner with no sketchy carfax history
  • PPF and hydrophobic coatings on exterior paint/trim
  • Factory condition or minimal aftermarket parts

My top dollar car (which I should've bought new...):
  • 2020 GT350
    • Freestanding options
      • Technology Package
      • Handling Package
      • Exposed Carbon IP
      • Black painted roof
    • Paint
      • Grabber Lime.

Sort of a side rant, I'm finding the search for these is a total crapshoot. I just came back from looking at one in Lexington, KY at a new/used BMW dealership. It was a 2019 with just under 9k miles, the paint was in less than desirable shape; a large gouge in the front bumper cover and accidental splash of touch-up paint on the nose right by the edge of the hood from them trying to improve the shoddy gouge fix I pointed out. Not to mention the A/C compressor was on its last leg (out of warranty), front end had all sorts of clunks and rattles (my '15 GT with FP track package I installed felt more screwed together). The dealer would not back away from $66,500. Please PM me if you're looking at this one, I've got PPIs and test drive thoughts/CAN data I can share.

Anyways, let me know if you have one for sale or have leads/tips on finding one like specified above!

- Alex
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OP
OP
hockale1

hockale1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Here you go. I test drove it a month ago. Car is spotless, I thought I was set on it but decided a base 500 is probably more suited for what Iā€™m planning on using the car for.

https://www.chicagomotorcars.com/20...er-lime-technology-pkg-902a-group-c-10601.htm
She is a beaut. After driving a non-R yesterday, however, I'm set on non-R. While the 350R is undoubtedly the most reasonably priced car of it's class, the ride is just too harsh and it loses the week-day driver appeal for me.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
She is a beaut. After driving a non-R yesterday, however, I'm set on non-R. While the 350R is undoubtedly the most reasonably priced car of it's class, the ride is just too harsh and it loses the week-day driver appeal for me.
Yep I get that, one of the reasons I passed on it as well. Just too raw of a car for what I am planning.

Sponsored

Big Business

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Have you had any luck finding a good one?

I am basically looking for the same thing more or less

I am surprised at how difficult it is to find '19-'20 cars with the Recaros.

Nice blue one on BaT right now with 1100 miles though.

OP
OP
hockale1

hockale1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350

Yep, I finally pulled the trigger on this CPO gold 2020 tech & handling package + Recaros with 7200 miles from California. We settled on $76.5k + ~$1800 transport fee, with $22.5k trade-in on my 55k mile '15 GT premium and they're covering transport fees for the trade-in.

It's more than I wanted to initially spend but after the experience with the one in Lexington I learned that CPO and the associated costs are well worth the peace of mind. Plus the grabber lime paint makes this car a 1 of 100 gt350 so I understand the upcharge relative to comparable 20MYs with less than 10k on the odometer.

gt350_pickedup.jpg

OP
OP
hockale1

hockale1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350

That BaT car looks quite nice, it's also got an extended warranty expiring 11/21/2027 or 36000 miles according to oasis, under the name "CPCLIGHT", might be Ford ESP?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2019-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-39/

Big Business

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Wow, congratulations. Well done.

There was a stunning Kona blue GT350R at Miller Motorcars in CT that went "pending sale" in a matter of hours over the weekend. 3900 miles and $86k I believe. I thought it was a fair price.

I know I should stick with the regular GT350 for practicality's sake but the R is tempting as well of course.
Sponsored