• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: 2015-2019 export rear decklid emblems

TheTrekNerd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Premium
I don't need the entire panel. Just drill out the emblem and send that. I'll buy both the GT and the pony types. I'm in the US where the grass is greener on the other side.

Thanks,
Darrell
Sponsored

Aubrey

GT4949
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Planning the next one!
Vehicle Showcase
I don't need the entire panel. Just drill out the emblem and send that. I'll buy both the GT and the pony types. I'm in the US where the grass is greener on the other side.

Thanks,
Darrell
I have one sitting in a box, I can take it off the rear deck lid.
EBED3A28-E27C-4150-ABF2-22DA6DFAFE9B.jpeg

OP
OP
TheTrekNerd

TheTrekNerd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Premium
If someone could go around to all of the auto recycle centers in the UK, I'd pay $100 US each, until I ran out of money. :)

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
If someone could go around to all of the auto recycle centers in the UK, I'd pay $100 US each, until I ran out of money. :)
I’ve got 2 of these if interested.

8F5A20DB-B912-4A91-BCE7-29F65FACE192.jpeg

Last edited:

500PLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
What’s the rear of badge like
I’m in U.K. and want to replace my GT like that with the pony
But not sure if it will leave holes in deck lid
Sponsored