Would you buy a GT350R again?

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
ive flirted lots of times in the last few months to trade in for the R...but could never find a deal that works (to me it wasn't to be)

In the end its nice being able to carry a 3rd person (usually a girl) in my GT350 backseat vs my friends' 911s, Corvettes, Boxters, etc...
I’ll be ordering and installing the backseat in mine. I was actually thinking about ordering it ahead of time so it will be here when the car arrives. I don’t usually have too many backseat passengers but I would like to be able to take my kids on occasion.
Sponsored

CobraO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback
I’ll be ordering and installing the backseat in mine. I was actually thinking about ordering it ahead of time so it will be here when the car arrives. I don’t usually have too many backseat passengers but I would like to be able to take my kids on occasion.
I had my backseat in about a month before the car got here. You won't regret it, the seat matches perfectly and my kids are comfortable back there.

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
well...found my R. its a 17 AG with black stripes with 2200 miles on it....should have it by the end of the weekend. I ordered the backseat kit already and will go in for PPF early next week. then ill take my mods off the 350 and move most over to the R. Thanks to everyone for all the help deciding.