Wont start

Shellray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt pp
So I have a 2016 gt pp recently I was getting a code through my ngauge bad o2 sensor passenger side , I changed the o2 sensor ran the ngauge to see if the code was gone cleared the code re ran no codes I then turned off the car and lowered it went to start it nothing the push button is flashing green everything appears to come on p06e9 code cars been in the shop now 3 days they have checked the starter it works, fuses , relays all good they said they found a ground on the block that was lose they tightened it still nothing, the car won't crank at all no ideas I'm trying to help these guys they don't have a Ford scanner... Anyone ever experience this
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Is it cranking but won't catch? If so, check the fuel cut off safety switch hasn't activated. Not sure if it's in the same location on the S550, but this guy (sort of!) shows you were it is on an S197.

OP
OP

Shellray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt pp
Is it cranking but won't catch? If so, check the fuel cut off safety switch hasn't activated. Not sure if it's in the same location on the S550, but this guy (sort of!) shows you were it is on an S197.

No it won't crank at all I've also checked where the clutch safety switch I guess it's called that, to me it feels like some anti theft device is stopping it ... no clue

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Did you ever figure this out? I just had bank 1 (pass. side) o2 sensor go out on my car at 5300 miles. I am running catted LTHs and E85. I’m hoping this won’t become an issue for me too.
Sponsored