Sponsored

WM Garage Auto Shift Knob Replacement- Pre-orders Tuesday

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Even though I have the knob...I think I should have waited a little for the next version only because I hope White Madness will make it so we can screw on whatever knob we like and/or have the ability to utilize multiple knobs and paid more (holy moly this is full of double entendres)...but it is a fantastic modification.

They said they would do one eventually but it will probably cost more and they already said it would not be able to be as short (more like stock or taller).

If it's stock or taller mine as well go the other route from the other thread here and use a custom ball that way. Much cheaper too. I wouldn't trade height for a custom ball personally; the stock was already way too tall looking for me.
Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Mine is sitting on my front porch! Getting installed tonight:)

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Mine is out for delivery. Just hope they leave it at the house instead of taking to back to the post office for pick up - I hate line at the post office on a Saturday!

Pintoracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
15 V6 051A Deep Impact Blue Reverse sensors
I want to install mine. But, I still don't have my car. Day 24 of it sitting at dealer.:frusty::headbonk:

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Got it installed. PS you have to get instructions from website, not included.

What a truly wonderful PITA to get those screws in. Also PS the plastic thing does not bottom out all the way down, up about 3/8" or so.

Looks great, and love how you can just push down on the shifter to shift instead of pushing a button. Using your fingers and pulling on the collar is kind of awkward.

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
What a truly wonderful PITA to get those screws in.
I warned everyone! lol

They're short and tiny and already at an akward angle you cannot see what you're doing and doing it on feel trying to catch the screw hole.

I def dropped one inside the center counsel somewhere. Luckily they give you a few extra.

Gumbercules

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium AT
Got mine installed today. Used a smaller screw driver to keep the holes lined up properly, made getting the screws in a lot easier. Need to get back in there though and figure out what's going on with the LED indication.

IMG_20160716_140529580.jpg

Gumbercules

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium AT
Got mine installed today. Used a smaller screw driver to keep the holes lined up properly, made getting the screws in a lot easier. Need to get back in there though and figure out what's going on with the LED indication.

IMG_20160716_140529580.jpg
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now it's removed. Noticed the car beeping after opening the door when I had it in Park and there was no indication on the dash that it was in Park. Seems like the knob is putting just enough pressure on the button to cause the problem.

Sponsored

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
I got mine installed last night, looks exactly same as yours so will not post another pic. I had the same problem with the holes. I used a small drill bit to line up the bottom hole and put the top one in first. After that it was a walk in the park. No issue with the beeping or Park indicator but will keep that in mind. I do like that the spring compresses enough so I don't need to used the collar to shift gears.

Kudarat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Konrad
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I warned everyone! lol

They're short and tiny and already at an akward angle you cannot see what you're doing and doing it on feel trying to catch the screw hole.

I def dropped one inside the center counsel somewhere. Luckily they give you a few extra.
I didn't get extra screw so I covered the area with plastic bag to avoid losing it.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Weird my bag of screws came with 4 screws and the little washers. I have 1 spare now that I lost 1 screw and 2 in the shifter.

But the stock ones work too, so you always have 4 minimum regardless

OP
OP
Dirtyblueshirt

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor