Wisconsin

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I might swing up that way Mustang-less, but it would nice to see the track. Probably bring the gf along so she can she more of the hobby that doesn't interest her. :crackup:

Tell her they sell top-end purses and shoes in the big new Road America store..... 😎
Sponsored

Carlitos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlitos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Greetings to all....

I new to the forum. I would love to attend this up coming event this weekend, however i have seen any info regarding the full event. Also, what's available for us in our area for scca type events?

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Greetings to all....

I new to the forum. I would love to attend this up coming event this weekend, however i have seen any info regarding the full event. Also, what's available for us in our area for scca type events?

The Road America event this weekend is with a club called MVP Track Time. It is fully sold out. It's free to attend if you just want to check out the club and the track...

As for SCCA and other club events, there's usually a club running at one of the tracks near us in Wisconsin most weekends. Road America, Blackhawk Farms Raceway, Autobahn Country Club, or Gingerman are all an easy drive. and fun tracks!

Scott

Sponsored

Carlitos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlitos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
The Road America event this weekend is with a club called MVP Track Time. It is fully sold out. It's free to attend if you just want to check out the club and the track...

As for SCCA and other club events, there's usually a club running at one of the tracks near us in Wisconsin most weekends. Road America, Blackhawk Farms Raceway, Autobahn Country Club, or Gingerman are all an easy drive. and fun tracks!

Scott
Scott, are you a member of the MVP Track time club?

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Yes. I work with MVP quite a bit. There's no official membership, or fee, or anything formal like the BMW Car Club Of America, or NASA. It's just a group that puts on driving events at several Mid-West tracks that anyone can come attend. Doesn't matter what you drive, or what your skill level might be. We work with them all.

It's a great group of fun, helpful track guys run by a guy named Mark.

Message me and I'll send you a link to MVP's info...

Carlitos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlitos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
So, is there a particular shop you guys utilized in our area for performance modifications here in our area, that really understands these Coyote motors and platform as a whole. I have very little experience with C&M Performance back in 2017 with my "17" PP but I believe he sold the business to another company.

SVTchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
1993 SVT Mustang Cobra, 2004 SVT F-150 Lightning, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
So, is there a particular shop you guys utilized in our area for performance modifications here in our area, that really understands these Coyote motors and platform as a whole. I have very little experience with C&M Performance back in 2017 with my "17" PP but I believe he sold the business to another company.
Marv did sell the business to Brew City Boost but still works there as their lead mechanic and tuner.

Carlitos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlitos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Okay, I didn't know he was still game fully employed with them. I spoke with Brew City a week or so ago and they said they don't tune for E-85. So, it's looking like I'm stuck with remote session tuning at this point.

Sponsored

Carlitos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlitos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
I hate i had to miss the event. I had way to much work to complete!! I hope you guys had a great time.

Nemesis_FTW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antonio
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Antonio
It was great meeting you at the mighty Road America! Hope you enjoyed the sights and sounds....
Was awesome meeting up!! By the time I walked back from the Carousel the store was already closed. I'll have to get a ride with your crazy ass some other time. Lol

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8