Advertisement

SE Wisconsin area

Wirr350

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
If anyone's interested in riding together on the 6th down to lake mills cars and coffee message me. I have a couple friends already going. Hopefully we don't get snow that weekend.

gracjan88

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Does anybody know any shop in Milwaukee area that would install 18 intake manifold on a 16 GT ?

Jetboy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem / 1999 Yellow GT Convt.
If anyone's interested in riding together on the 6th down to lake mills cars and coffee message me. I have a couple friends already going. Hopefully we don't get snow that weekend.
If i'm home I may.

Bob_Whit

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I may also. Got something going on May 5, so I'll see how I feel.

Wirr350

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Thought I'd post here first. If anybody here with a gt350 is looking for an OEM R splitter or some 6gr wheels in R spec with Michelin ps4s message me. Taking them off tomorrow and will be puting them up for sale.

Jake

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP - Gone
Anyone in the Milwaukee/Sheboygan areas looking for rubber? I have 2 stock 19" pirellis with some life left in them as well as a full winter wheel/tire setup. Shoot me a PM!

Nazgul

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
I would avoid LMT at all costs. They are about 90% GM and 10% other. Word on the street is they blow cars up and then blame the owner of the car because it wasn't "built" by them.

I can't speak on Livernois Tuning but have heard good things from other.
I am tuned by Lund Racing (HP Tuners; they also tune with SCT). I have their nGauge and their FlexFuel tune.
Other good tuners that do remote tuning: AED (SCT), VMP (SCT), and Palm Beach Dyno (SCT).

As far as intakes go, I run a JLT with an oil filter. The stock intakes actually flow pretty well with a drop in filter.
Others have had great luck with a PMAS intake; very similar to the JLT.
You could even try going with a GT350 cold air intake with the throttle body and may have some nice pickups.
Hmmmmm. I live in the waukesha area and see loads of cars coming out of LMT. I've spoken with a handful of happy customers as well. They do seem mostly GM based but have had numerous coyotes come out of their shop. I used them for a header install and have only positive things to say.

Advertisement

tsloms

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Hey there nastang!! I live up in Brillion and haven't met up with any other SE Wisco guys yet but I'm close. :)

Bob_Whit

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey there nastang!! I live up in Brillion and haven't met up with any other SE Wisco guys yet but I'm close. :)
Hey Nastang, good to have you here.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to revive this section.. Appleton area here....
Wish we had a cars and coffee that was closer. There are over 250,000 people in the fox cities area..

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement