Gotta get on this!

Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
It doesn't look like much has been posted in this thread. I'm guessing it's just the winter blues. I don't know about anyone else, but the 40-degree day yesterday had me thinking about spring and I cannot wait to get the "new to me" toy out this spring. Does anyone have any recommendations for dealerships in the NE Wisconsin area that they trust to work on their GT350? Thanks @anacar312 for dropping me the name of North Woods Shelby club. I will check them out.

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
It doesn't look like much has been posted in this thread. I'm guessing it's just the winter blues. I don't know about anyone else, but the 40-degree day yesterday had me thinking about spring and I cannot wait to get the "new to me" toy out this spring. Does anyone have any recommendations for dealerships in the NE Wisconsin area that they trust to work on their GT350? Thanks @anacar312 for dropping me the name of North Woods Shelby club. I will check them out.
It’s not north or east but I take my R to Kunes Ford in Delevan and I am quite pleased with their service.

OP
OP
svttim

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Please check out Team Shelby as well

Sponsored

OP
OP
svttim

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Time to bring this biach back to life, spring is in the air

Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I know what you mean. 60-degree forecast for this Wednesday; I can't wait. I told my wife and kids that it looks like we are going to finally get it out of the garage and go for a joy ride. Bought it last November just in time to park it for winter so I'm going crazy. It's like waiting for Christmas morning again.

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I want to believe you, I really do....

But I've been hurt so many times before by Wisconsin and her desire to throw late season winter tantrums.

Do you think it'll really be different this time?

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
You can never really count on clear sailing here in Minnesota until May. 😄

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Mine is coming out on Friday, already booked her spring oil change (I have the filter in-hand, thankfully).

Sponsored

Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Mine is coming out on Friday, already booked her spring oil change (I have the filter in-hand, thankfully).
Were you able to get it out? Hopefully you had a filter to get your oil changed. The weather on Friday in most places in WI last week was terrible. Typical WI weather. I was lucky enough to get mine out of the garage last Wednesday and put a few miles on it. Gave the kids a ride and gave it a bath in the driveway. Unfortunately, the weather doesn't look promising for at least another 7-10 days.

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Put on the customary RA plate. Still waiting for a bit warmer weather. Salt is gone but not the chilly rain stuff.

8CB88DDA-CF79-4E80-8473-128FB481E7FF.jpeg

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
Were you able to get it out? Hopefully you had a filter to get your oil changed. The weather on Friday in most places in WI last week was terrible. Typical WI weather. I was lucky enough to get mine out of the garage last Wednesday and put a few miles on it. Gave the kids a ride and gave it a bath in the driveway. Unfortunately, the weather doesn't look promising for at least another 7-10 days.
I did get her out and even drove her to a PCA event down In Illinois last Sunday! Looks like it will be another week or more before she will get out again, but hot damn it was nice to get back behind the wheel again.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
I'm going downhill skiing the next 2 weekends. 😄
Sponsored