Winter Storm Jonas photo thread

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
We had one weekend of mild snow. Now it's back to +13C. It's supposed to be -5 to 5 C here during winter. Seems you got our delivery of snow.
Sponsored

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
Finally shoveled out my damn driveway today. Took for freaking ever with over 2ft of snow. Then I helped my cousins shovel their corner house
You in Brooklyn?

This is an insane storm. Some pictures from NJ.

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
I would love to live in California. I have to put my sweet car away for like 5 months. I don't mind different seasons for sure but once they start salting the roads there's no way I'm driving this thing. (Consequently the car is parked until spring).

Sponsored

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
This thread makes me really glad I no longer live in New Jersey. I spent a year there, and couldn't get back to the gulf coast fast enough! Good luck with all of the snow and stay safe out there. I'll gladly take my 100+ degree disgustingly humid Summer's any day!

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
3 hours of shoveling because the hell with snow blower.

1b3c3f7c0cd0c30be8a912e52ac58c78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
This thread makes me really glad I no longer live in New Jersey. I spent a year there, and couldn't get back to the gulf coast fast enough! Good luck with all of the snow and stay safe out there. I'll gladly take my 100+ degree disgustingly humid Summer's any day!
I'm in MA and I agree with you 100%. I'll take summer all year long.
No worries about walking or slipping on snow/ice. No cleaning off the vehicles. No shoveling/snow blowing. No worries about snow/ice patches when driving. No cold weather.
Yeah,............I could get used to that. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
Just a crapshoot, but are you in the bay parkway/bensonhurst/bath ave/86th street area by any chance? I have relatives there, so the area looks awfully familiar. But then again, most houses in brooklyn look the same.

3 hours of shoveling because the hell with snow blower.

1b3c3f7c0cd0c30be8a912e52ac58c78.jpg

What the hell. It took me 5 hours to get my driveway done with a snowblower. I did have to shovel all that to get the Mustang out of the garage to get the snowblower though, but still. I also cleaned off all the cars and did the sidewalks. I still feel ripped off though.

Last edited:

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
What the hell. It took me 5 hours to get my driveway done with a snowblower. I did have to shovel all that to get the Mustang out of the garage to get the snowblower though, but still. I also cleaned off all the cars and did the sidewalks. I still feel ripped off though.

Haha the trick is to shovel half of it during the blizzard. I was forced to shovel the left side of my driveway in the middle of the storm because wife had just finished her 24 hour shift at the hospital (she's a NICU fellow) and needed to pull into the driveway to park. [emoji106]