Winter Blues

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Not really. Nothing like Canada. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Southern Maryland got hit hard this year. Not the normal. Expecting more rain/ice tonight and ice/snow tomorrow.
Sponsored

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
this winter sucks for alot of us its almost depressing and the NYC area keeps getting hit and its freezing. i hate seeing my cars, floors and shoes all getting trashed each day. the wife and I are seriously considering relocating to FL or Orange County California we will see. If i could never deal with another winter or potholes i would be much happier

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
I lived in Canada for 25+ years and then moved to NYC. I keep getting hammered with snow and cold weather no matter where I go. It never really bothered me too much until I bought my '12 GT. Now i find myself looking for jobs in Florida/Cali/Arizona on a daily basis.:doh:
we are too i cant take it anymore around here and the roads are just disgusting to drive on

Chaos_Being

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium, 2006 Scion tC
Told you guys I moved to Maine on January 19th 2015. I live on a 70 acre farm now with a stream and my own pond. My ride a GT Premium in Ruby Red has been covered and asleep in the barn since January 19th. Now I know this will come as a surprise to some of you. But I have been up to my ass in snow since I got here. Right now there is 5 feet of snow against the barn doors. But wait there is more! If you listen to the weather report we are supposed to get 3-5 inches again overnight. Since I have arrived we have been getting snow on a regular basis every three days. My closest neighbor 1/4 mile from my home blames me for moving here and bringing all the snow (Joke). He did say he hasn't seen this much snow since the winter of 1978. Thank God for my wood burning stove. I have gone through more than half my wood pile in the barn which is attached to the house. The only thing I see up here are snow mobiles, wild animals, the occasional moose, and my neighbor on snow shoes when he comes over for a drink or dinner. My new best friends are the ravens and crows who wait for me to feed them each day around 4:00 PM. I go out to the barn every day and check on the great one. Maybe the weather is getting to me.....You think!
That kind of sounds like heaven to me - I'd kill to have a place out in the middle of nowhere of Maine like that! Then again, I'm originally from Maine. I went back to visit a year and a half ago (also went to New Hampshire, I love the White Mountains) and just seeing the landscape and hearing the people talk...man, it was like coming home, even though I hadn't been there in well over 20 years.

It's been snowy this past month too in MD, nothing like what New England has been getting all winter, but more than snowy enough for the people around here (1 inch of snow = panic mode.) I'm more concerned about the other people on the road than my own driving skills, thus the Mustang has been parked a lot lately and my old car has been out and about.

Sponsored

JDINOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Galant VR4
We have been suffering from a lack of sunshine here in OKC, which just about kills any motivation. We have also been dealings with pleasant temps to freezing and extremely windy this winter. Everybody's sinuses are all out of whack. It was 55 yesterday and 3 inches of snow today. I am ready for the time change so it will still be light outside when I get home from work.

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB