Wing mirror New GT

Fast ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hi Just got my 2022 GT and it's great but the passenger side wing mirror glass doesn't seem to turn in enough is this a common fault with them or is the a fix for this? UK 5.0 GT.
Thanks guys
Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It was normal on the pre-face lift rhd, so I assume then they just never bothered to fix it.

Vince

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Read the "How to fix the passenger mirror" thead. It explains it step by step.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Read the "How to fix the passenger mirror" thead. It explains it step by step.
Is it worse on a face lift, I never thought it was that bad to bother doing anything about it ?

Vince

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Is it worse on a face lift, I never thought it was that bad to bother doing anything about it ?
No idea.. i have a 2020 model not sure how bad the previous ones were. Also i sit quite far back so it dosent effect me but i know it is an issue for some people.

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/how-to-fix-the-passenger-mirror.62599/

i really dislike how the mirror protrudes from the housing when it's adjusted (for me) to see down the side of the car / view behind but i've got it pretty much decent enough to live with it. I tried experimenting with 'blind spot' mirrors but they stuck out even further and washing the car meant re-aligning them haha. I just park miles away from everyone else and try to get it parked at least inside the lines if not straight and even.

welsh treg

Mid life crisis guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony power
It's lazy Ford (again) oh and penny pinching, they have been the same since the first RHD models arrived in late 2015, you get used to it, and Ford's money saving ideas ! :crackup:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think it can depend a lot on how you like your mirrors i.e. for seeing where you need, or for admiring the rear quarters.

WD :like:

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
I think it can depend a lot on how you like your mirrors i.e. for seeing where you need, or for admiring the rear quarters.

WD :like:
ha, i like to see the rear wheels so i can line up my parking, easy enough on my previous cars. Not the mustang but i've learned to live with it and the subsequent terrible terrible parking that i now have (do??).
Sponsored