Sponsored

Window Sticker

jdlufkins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Thats quite odd @spedy7 and others have said its good to view about ~3 weeks prior to build, so you should more than be able to view it considering you are a week away.

My pessimistic side would concluded that it isnt going to be built on said day. But at the same time, on my end, ford has been up to date and forecoming about my many build date push backs, so they are not exactly shy about pushing them back

Also the https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ is working, and you can view your window sticker there, assuming it exists. spedy I assume was doing it during the months that it was down, buts its been up for ~3 weeks for the DIYers
Yeah I checked there first and it said not available yet. I figured I should be able to view it by now but I'm sure I will get an email this week with a delay.
Sponsored

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
Yeah I checked there first and it said not available yet. I figured I should be able to view it by now but I'm sure I will get an email this week with a delay.
I'm so inpatient that I use the ford chat for instant de-gratification.

jdlufkins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
I'm so inpatient that I use the ford chat for instant de-gratification.
It worked today, so I guess it was a matter of patience. I am guessing my car is officially in production and not getting pushed back again.

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
It worked today, so I guess it was a matter of patience. I am guessing my car is officially in production and not getting pushed back again.
So today is the first time that your window sticker was viewable, aka 4 days before your build? That goes against the conventional wisdom of when you should be able to view it.

jdlufkins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
So today is the first time that your window sticker was viewable, aka 4 days before your build? That goes against the conventional wisdom of when you should be able to view it.
It could have been between Monday and today. I haven't tried since then.

Sponsored

Lords4d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2018 F-150 3.5 EB
I just went into production today according to the tracker, and my window sticker just became available today. I thought I would have seen the sticker a couple weeks ago, nope.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I’ve been within 3 weeks of my build date 3 times. (Originally week of may 2nd, pushed back to 9th two weeks before then, then a week later pushed back another two weeks so now may 23rd) I still can’t see my window sticker.

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
I’ve been within 3 weeks of my build date 3 times. (Originally week of may 2nd, pushed back to 9th two weeks before then, then a week later pushed back another two weeks so now may 23rd) I still can’t see my window sticker.
same here now pushed back to May 30th

Evilmidget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium 5 spd Manual
Woot, Also got my window sticker and tracker showing In Production!!!

Tony_batony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G 2.3
Hello Joe,

Looking for help in getting the window sticker for the following VIN. Thank you in advance!

1FA6P8TH9K5205141

Sponsored

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT

Attachments