LE Window Sticker

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
I remembered taking the VIN off of the LE at Charlotte, I just put it in the Ford window sticker generator and poof...here is the window sticker for the one Bill Ford was driving.
[/URL][/IMG] :headbang:
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Nice cant wait until we can all start seeing ours.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
If you follow the link and zoom in the picture, you can see the standard equipment quite clearly. I think this COULD clear up a lot of questions about the LE's for some people on here. Take it with a grain of salt, though, as this could be a one-off.

OP
OP
Mustangchief

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
If you follow the link and zoom in the picture, you can see the standard equipment quite clearly. I think this COULD clear up a lot of questions about the LE's for some people on here. Take it with a grain of salt, though, as this could be a one-off.
Yeah, I noticed on the sticker it has rear spoiler, but there isn't one on the cars they displayed.

Sponsored

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting! The Guard Ecoboost I saw at the Ft. Lauderdale auto show back in March had a vin of 1ZVBP8AH4FS100619 but I guess that was too early of a prototype.

OP
OP
Mustangchief

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Interesting! The Guard Ecoboost I saw at the Ft. Lauderdale auto show back in March had a vin of 1ZVBP8AH4FS100619 but I guess that was too early of a prototype.
Yeah, do you see the 7th digit from the end is an S, that means it is from the prototype facility and will go to the dumpster one day. The digit should be a 5 for the Flat Rock plant where production models are done.

This got me wondering why the LE wasn't also an "S" code. Being a 5, means they are making 2015s at Flat Rock already. I'm sure the first couple hundred are being used for crash tests and all the other torture tests they go through and probably for retooling/programming the robots.
Sponsored