Window Sticker

BULLITT K5104

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2017 Tacoma 2020 RAV4 XSE
Don't know if everyone got their stickers, but I'm bored...so yeah. Find your VIN and download your sticker!
@Offshoregames Semper Fi! Always willing to help a fellow Marine.
@slava_me Shows your VIN has a branded title and 20S30 active (door latch recheck)
@Nik2509 Here's yours
@aham23 Fellow Arizonian! Shows 19B34 still active for the reverse lockout
@BULLITT K5104 No outstanding service actions, no branded titles or sold out of the US
@ing3nious Here's yours
@krishv88 Can't get all the info since you're in the upside-down world, shows blend date and all the other fun stuff aside from price and fuel economy. Built Oct 27th and released Nov 2nd.
Thank you very much!
Sponsored

slava_me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Slava
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Mustang 50 years edition
@slava_me Shows your VIN has a branded title and 20S30 active (door latch recheck)
Thank you very much Sir, I know about title - this pony is in Europe since May 2021, bought it off auction.

Thanks about 20S30, gotta check that.

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Don't know if everyone got their stickers, but I'm bored...so yeah. Find your VIN and download your sticker!
@Offshoregames Semper Fi! Always willing to help a fellow Marine.
@Nik2509 Here's yours
@aham23 Fellow Arizonian! Shows 19B34 still active for the reverse lockout
@BULLITT K5104 No outstanding service actions, no branded titles or sold out of the US
@ing3nious Here's yours
@krishv88 Can't get all the info since you're in the upside-down world, shows blend date and all the other fun stuff aside from price and fuel economy. Built Oct 27th and released Nov 2nd.
Thank you so so much....

bpajak

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bart
Vehicle(s)
GT Prem 2019 Convert
@spedy7

Is Any chance for my sticker - 1FATP8FF0K5138460 - I send you also PM. Thanks a lot

Sponsored

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
@RodgerP-GT Not much info, other than a big fat warning that it's Canadian lol. Here's your sticker!

@_zOmbIE_ Here's your sticker! Not much info besides a whole bunch of french, but was in once for a rolling idle and couldn't be duplicated. Not much otherwise.

If anyone else would like a window sticker, feel free to PM me. Always willing to assist fellow Mustangers :p.

Attachments

RodgerP-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rodger
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT
@RodgerP-GT Not much info, other than a big fat warning that it's Canadian lol. Here's your sticker!

@_zOmbIE_ Here's your sticker! Not much info besides a whole bunch of french, but was in once for a rolling idle and couldn't be duplicated. Not much otherwise.

If anyone else would like a window sticker, feel free to PM me. Always willing to assist fellow Mustangers :p.
Thanks got for the window sticker, seeing I am Canadian and I bought this car locally no issues with it.

Meggsie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang MY19 GT MT82D4 Premium Coupe (Euro RHD)
Hi @spedy7 ,
I'm from Australia,

I used to have the sticker from the Ford website but I had a hard-disk failure with the sticker
saved to the part of the disk I don't back up. (I always thought I could go back and get it- but NO).

Would you kindly find mine and forward it to me?

1FA6P8NF3K5136037

It's great what you do. Much gratitude in advance for what you do! - Ian.

Last edited:

Macheins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Phytonic Blue Mustang GT
I'm new to the forums and could use help identifying what was originally selected for the 2020 GT I just picked up.

1FA6P8CF2L5189896

This is definitely the first time I've ever picked up a new car without heavily researching what I'm getting. I've previously owned an 03' Mach 1 and a 95 GT so I'm not unfamiliar with Mustangs, but I am new to the S550 and was surprised to find out all the various options and packages available on the newer models. I couldn't pass up the fun of a 6 speed GT after I got rid of my old M3 but now that I've been with the car for awhile and I'm looking to modify it, I figured I should know truly what was actually selected for the car from the factory.

Sponsored

SkilledOne4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
@spedy7 I would also be interested in if you could get a window sticker for me?

Thank you

1FA6P8JZ8J5502766

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT

Attachments

Topblissgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
@spedy7. I would appreciate it if you could get my window sticker for my 18 gt too. It was my 80 year old father in laws car and he willed it to my wife. it’s a mint gt with 19k miles and it’s never been out of the garage. 1FA6P8CF0J5171362. Thank you

Mustang Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hi Joe.... Bob here, another Aussie from down under seeking your help!

I too would be extremely grateful if you could provide me with my window sticker.

My VIN is 1FA6P8VO5K5144832

Kindest regards....... Bob.
Sponsored