Window Sticker

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Wow, thanks for helping out guys. It sucks Ford is no longer letting us get it ourselves.

Can one of you awesome guys get me mine?

1FATP8UH5H5279053

Thanks!
Sponsored

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Wow, thanks for helping out guys. It sucks Ford is no longer letting us get it ourselves.

Can one of you awesome guys get me mine?

1FATP8UH5H5279053

Thanks!
See attachment.

Attachments

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Thank you!

EDIT: This is interesting. It lists the car as a special order. I knew from the Carfax that it was a rental before I bought it CPO. I wonder if Enterprise or one of them special ordered from Ford directly and that's why it included the spare tire. From reading this I can't tell what else is different from a "standard" Premium Convertible.

Brian74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
If you could here is mine. I would greatly appreciate it!
1FA6P8CF8G5236628

Thank you!

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
MustangJoe or Sphinx, if you don't mind being bothered yet again...

1FATP8FF0F5407014

Thanks!

You should post a way we can contribute thanks for your efforts, take up a little collection to go towards your next mod!
Here you go.... happy to help...

Attachments

Sponsored

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone an idea as to why Ford decided to remove the previous general access to VIN/window sticker information?

Or how to find production number by year, model, options, color, and so on, that were promptly available a while back?

I got the Monroney sticker PDF for my car while it was listed for sale by a dealer, VIN on the site and the PDF was forthcoming under "See Window Sticker". . I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the dealers still have access and could show them if asked.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Has anyone an idea as to why Ford decided to remove the previous general access to VIN/window sticker information?

Or how to find production number by year, model, options, color, and so on, that were promptly available a while back?

I got the Monroney sticker PDF for my car while it was listed for sale by a dealer, VIN on the site and the PDF was forthcoming under "See Window Sticker". . I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the dealers still have access and could show them if asked.
I think you answered your own question. The dealers want to be the only source. Drives traffic plus many (most?) charge for providing it.

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
I think you answered your own question. The dealers want to be the only source. Drives traffic plus many (most?) charge for providing it.
I agree with them wanting more money. The dealer lost mine, I paid about 40 to get a replacement.
Sponsored