HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Online through Ford, probably that link posted earlier.
Thanks. I would not have expected dealer-like gouging from Ford. I think I would pay it if I had to but luckily got the PDF before the car was even delivered so I think I ended up paying less than $10 for a UPS store to print and laminate. It did take them two tries because of a miss-understanding about the term bright. In the email I told them I wanted it on the brightest (an attribute for white paper) paper they had and when I went to pick it up it was on yellow paper. LoL

Tim OT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang
I was wondering if I could get help with a pdf window sticker on VIN 1FA6P8CF8G5205041
It’s used but new to me.
Thank you Tim

Sponsored

Thekid

Owning Mustangs for 50yrs
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Convertible
Hello @MustangJoe84,
EDITED: 8-03-18 5:40 pm CST
I cant beleive I put the wrong VIN number in. Missed that last number. Reading off my insurance card is small. MustangJoe84 could you try one more time. Thanks

I sure would appreciate a PDF of my VIN

1FATP8FF7F5374075

I saw a car like this one a couple years ago, and said.. One day. I was out cruizing around a decided to visit a local Ford dealership in Murfreesboro Tn and found this one..It's the best Mustang to date by far.
IMG_1655.JPG

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I saw a car like this one a couple years ago, and said.. One day. I was out cruizing around a decided to visit a local Ford dealership in Murfreesboro Tn and found this one..It's the best Mustang to date by far.
IMG_1655.JPG
Looks like you need more sun. Wouldn't expect a convertible driver to be so pale. :wink:

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
@MustangJoe84 might i bother you for this one also? 1FA6P8TH9H5264991
I would love to print it and keep it. Never got mines

Thanks

Sponsored

Thekid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Looks like you need more sun. Wouldn't expect a convertible driver to be so pale. :wink:
Kinda looks that way. The BOSS stripe down the side was already on it. I've done a few mods since purchased. My latest was to add a Navigation patch to the non Navi SYNC without removing anything. But my Navi card is heating up and quits and I got to replace it.

MustangJoe84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 GT, 1998 GT Sport, 2003 Mach1, 2015 GT
Hello @MustangJoe84,
I sure would appreciate a PDF of my VIN

1FATP8FF7F5374074

IMG_1655.JPG
Sorry, the system is not allowing this window sticker to be displayed for some reason... sometimes this happens. I will continue to try.

Thekid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, the system is not allowing this window sticker to be displayed for some reason... sometimes this happens. I will continue to try.
Thanks Joe. They where suppose to get me one when I bought this car but never did. I appreciate your help. -robert
Sponsored