Sponsored

Win up to $2,000 in Parts for your 2015 Mustang from AmericanMuscle!

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
I'm crossing my fingers as well guys...Oh wait!! So is anyone ready to hear who the lucky member is? :headbonk:

That's correct! I had this posted across a total of 4 Forums and there will be (one) winner selected.
We're good. Tomorrow is fine.

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Alright guys, it's time! We randomly selected the winner based on the number of posts across 4 different forums and with the help of https://www.random.org/ the 103 post on Mustang6g has been selected! I'll be reaching out to the winner shortly and I hope he/she picked some good parts!

I wanted to thank everyone that's participated in this! It's been a long time coming and rest assured this is not the last time I'm going to be running a contest like this here! Make sure to keep adding parts to your build lists, you never know when we might give stuff away

Alex

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Since my brother and mom decided to get me springs for my birthday I have updated my build list. :D

Updated Build List:
CONGRATS!!!!![emoji3]

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Well I knew it was not going to be me. Congrats to Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
OMG!!!!!!!!! No freakin way!! I've been entering so many sweepstakes and this is the first time I won! Thank you guys and a big thank you to Alex and American Muscle! You guys are awesome! I was wondering why I got a voicemail and call from AM haha.

Last edited:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
OMG!!!!!!!!! No freakin way!! I've been entering so many sweepstakes and this is the first time I won! Thank you guys and a big thank you to Alex and American Muscle! You guys are awesome! I was wondering why I got a voicemail and call from AM haha.
DUDE, congratulations! That's a hell of a surprise. :D

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Congrats!
CONGRATS!!!!![emoji3]
Well I knew it was not going to be me. Congrats to Demon Coyote
Congrats you lucky sob!
DUDE, congratulations! That's a hell of a surprise. :D
Congrats!!!!
Lucky dog, congrats!
Congrats!
I just wanted to thank everyone that participated here! This was loads of fun and I definitely have quite a few ideas for my car whenever that might happen!

I only wish I was able to get through to Demon on the first phone call :doh::ford:

I can't stress enough that I'm no where done doing contests like this here so make sure to keep your eyes open! I'm having something else posted up today as well!

Alex

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just wanted to thank everyone that participated here! This was loads of fun and I definitely have quite a few ideas for my car whenever that might happen!

I only wish I was able to get through to Demon on the first phone call :doh::ford:

I can't stress enough that I'm no where done doing contests like this here so make sure to keep your eyes open! I'm having something else posted up today as well!

Alex
Just want to say thank you everyone, especially Alex and American Muscle for having these contests! This was probably the best surprise I've ever gotten and will immensely help in my build project for my car! Hoping to win more in the near future as well!! :D :headbang:

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
Congratz!!! :headbang:
Sponsored