Sponsored

WIN A 850+ HP MUSTANG GT + 2017 RAPTOR - AMERICANMUSCLE!

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
It will be a fantastic package for someone. Amazing give away.
I am in. Submitted every week. I would go on a road trip to every track I could find.
Well, I haven't been notified yet... lol fingers are still crossed tho!:D:cheers:
Ok, ok, it's me, I won. Actually I am on the Autobahn in Europe posting this, while going 200 m.p.h. Yeah sure, it could happen. Then I woke up.
I'll tell you guys one thing... the one negative to working here is that I can't win!

Good luck to everyone, this giveaway is insane!

-Will
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'll tell you guys one thing... the one negative to working here is that I can't win!

Good luck to everyone, this giveaway is insane!

-Will
What's more insane is the tax hit the winner will get levied with!!! The winner will have to sell one of the vehicles just to break even lol

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
This is a contest-not a purchase, so no sales tax is due. The Federal (income) tax will be due though. No way around it. More than likely you will have to pay the tax before taking delivery, so potentially you will have to get a loan to pay the taxes before you can take delivery of the 2 vehicles.

Isn't the tax code great?!! Uncle Sam always gets his. But in the meantime, think about the 850 hp!, and that is just from the Mustang alone. Add the Raptor and you are way over 1000 h.p..

Somebody is going to have a great Christmas.

Sponsored

Glex25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
This is a contest-not a purchase, so no sales tax is due. The Federal (income) tax will be due though. No way around it. More than likely you will have to pay the tax before taking delivery, so potentially you will have to get a loan to pay the taxes before you can take delivery of the 2 vehicles.

Isn't the tax code great?!! Uncle Sam always gets his. But in the meantime, think about the 850 hp!, and that is just from the Mustang alone. Add the Raptor and you are way over 1000 h.p..

Somebody is going to have a great Christmas.
According to AM rules

Federal, state and local income and other taxes on the prize are solely the responsibility of the winner. The Winner will be required to provide Sponsor with his or her Social Security Number for tax reporting purposes and Winner will receive a Form 1099 as required by law.

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Hey guys,

Anyone as excited as I am for this?

The winner will be announced on
11/25! We're almost there!

Make sure to come by the site to see who wins!

-Will
Most definitely excited. Custom orange SC Mustang and a fresh Raptor n trailer to go with. I'm game. While my Taco is nice, I'd be happy to come back to the dark side.
[MENTION=15139]AMWill[/MENTION], while you cannot win hopefully they'll let you drive or at least take em out for a ride. Not to worry because when I win, you'll be the first to ride or drive with me.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
how much is the taxes lol
That will depend on the appraised value of the prize package at the time the winner is chosen. 25-28% is the general withholding for prizes. So assume the Raptor is about $50K MSRP, the Mustang is probably in the 48-50K range with all it's mods, and the trailer with tools and wheels, probably 10-15K.

You'd be looking at a tax bill in the high 20s to low $30K.

Sponsored

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
What time on the 25th will the winner be announced?
Five finalists will be selected, one every two hours starting at 10am to 6pm. The winner will be announced @6pm. Link below.

jayvajj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
damn you William H from Springfield MO! gl

jayvajj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I kept refreshing the youtube link, but I didn't hear them announce it... What am I missing?
its on the AM website on the contest link.
Link

Visit on Friday, 11/25 at the following times to see the finalists & winner!
10am EST - William H from Springfield MO
12pm EST - Troy W from St. Paul MN
2pm EST
4pm EST
6pm EST

Last edited: