Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium

omens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Well that's pretty untrue for a large number of people. The A10 is a clear choice for a dedicated track car, but if you use the car for more than that it's pretty mind numbingly boring to drive an automatic, killing the experience regardless of it being faster.

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
My A10 will only shift 9 times.
When you put it in Drive it starts in 1st, by the time it goes into the 9th shift you would be in 10th gear?
What gear does the dash show at that 9th shift?

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Gee-wiz. Lighten up key board critics.
Who here hasn't second guessed a decision?
Nice to be able to (afford to) change your mind... that's what I said about my first wife. lol
The Bullitt hype was strong.
I'm glad the OP ended up with what he wanted. Congrats on the new car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
onebad58

onebad58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang 1958 ford 2021 mach 1
So you bought an 19 GT A10, then sold it to get a Bullitt then sold it to get another 19 GT A10?

You said this in the below thread............"I traded my 19 gt a10 got a bullitt stick. now I wish I kept my auto. it is so much faster."

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mt82-vs-auto-take-rate.125294/page-4#post-2603796

Seems like you spent a lot of money to get a 19 GT A10.

Glad you finally got what you wanted. Good luck!
thats right. that hit the nail on the head.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Riiiiiighht...listen, if playing with your little stick is what makes you happy, you do you.
In a A10 your little stick plays with itself, 9 times.

Sponsored

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
picked up my red gt yesterday. it runs like it should.
Yes it does ......so catch this my bullit was feeling a bit soft i went out last night and caught a run on the way home with a cammed procharged 04 GT with long tubes and 10psi and a 2011 E85 FBO on e85 both manual ..30 rolls 4 times --got the 04 gt 3-4 cars by top 3rd and 2011 about a car and a half in to mid 4th i guess my cars broken in now 197 miles on it LOL Maybe its faster than it feels --- i felt so bad when i got home i was really just driving it nice untill these guys followed me out of the { do it your self car wash NO BRUSHES !!!} and half way home . I am going to have to Run my wife in her auto A10 to see what differences there are but it seems the bullitt is getting faster by the Day and soon a Vortech JT-Trim will be on Both my Mustangs .....GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW A10 - dont worry about opinions on the people that are sour you got an auto as its really ignorant to pass judgment on the A10 if you have not driven one . They are Superior in Drag racing and actually they can rev match and good too and i still find them very enjoyable to drive ..

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
“Real” drivers drive V8’s.
KIDDING, really. Sorry I had to. It’s Mik’s fault, he started this :cwl::crackup:
By the way my 15 was an EB and an awesome car.
Real drivers drive boosted V8’s. Jk... GT manual is hot garbage. I learned on manual cars but I’m not going to suffer thru that thing just to keep my “real driver card”. How hard is it to put the tremac in the GT? They’re not even going to be using it much anymore.

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
If you have to be fastest stock for stock, out of the box with consistency and/or lack of skill (that's not a dig btw, just not everyone has it)...then sure if that's what you're going for and what YOUR buying decision was.
There's no doubt that the auto is faster and more consistent. Anything but is an ill informed decision.

If you're buying on the fastest flavor of the day mentality, you're going to be burning through a lot of cash as there will always be something faster a few years later.
Sponsored