Sponsored

why did you sell your bullitt

omens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Riiiiiighht...listen, if playing with your little stick is what makes you happy, you do you.
It certainly makes me happier than mashing the gas pedal and taking a nap. I'm sorry your stick sees no action:giggle:

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
I guess I'm bullittt-proof...

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
“Real” drivers drive V8’s.
KIDDING, really. Sorry I had to. It’s Mik’s fault, he started this :cwl::crackup:
By the way my 15 was an EB and an awesome car.
Not a problem, if my Mustang was dear to me there would be a V8 up front. I needed a commuter car driving 25k a year, couldn't see buying a Honda 2 Dr. Accord. So the Ecoboost was an easy choice. I would love to have the V8 but to much of a bean counter.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not a problem, if my Mustang was dear to me there would be a V8 up front. I needed a commuter car driving 25k a year, couldn't see buying a Honda 2 Dr. Accord. So the Ecoboost was an easy choice. I would love to have the V8 but to much of a bean counter.
Nothing wrong with that. My girl has a explorer st and that thing gets up and goes. I blew her turbos so I dont drive it anymore but still it’s a fun car and much more practical as a daily.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Exactly my story. Needed a new car to go back & forth from central NJ to NE Philly. 75 miles a day. My wife says “get something sporty”. This was 2015 so I tried the “new” Mustang. The EB Premium fit the bill perfectly. Two years later I retired and decided it was time for my 1st toy and most likely last V8. Really wanted a Bullitt but the manual killed that idea. After 51,000 trouble free miles I traded in Ruby and bought Cali. I love the V8, but there are days I really miss Ruby.
8336227A-F9F0-479A-9FB0-BCA5842A9EA6.jpeg

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Well that's pretty untrue for a large number of people. The A10 is a clear choice for a dedicated track car, but if you use the car for more than that it's pretty mind numbingly boring to drive an automatic, killing the experience regardless of it being faster.
Oh now, I have driven Manuals for over 30 years. I bought an Automatic this go around. If you think the Automatic GT is bring you aint driving it right :) But then again I have a lot and I mean a lot of mountain twisting roads here. The Manuals got tedious more a job then fun. The Automatic is just so much better. But again it is where ya live and your roads. Here its either 2 hours to go 20 miles in traffic or then you have the 59 curves and hairpin turns in a single 3 mile stretch of road. Its fun at first but Driving a manual around here gets old fast. The Automatic has made the drive fun again. Now on open roads and meandering mountain passes yeah I like a good Manual. They both have their place.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh now, I have driven Manuals for over 30 years. I bought an Automatic this go around. If you think the Automatic GT is bring you aint driving it right :) But then again I have a lot and I mean a lot of mountain twisting roads here. The Manuals got tedious more a job then fun. The Automatic is just so much better. But again it is where ya live and your roads. Here its either 2 hours to go 20 miles in traffic or then you have the 59 curves and hairpin turns in a single 3 mile stretch of road. Its fun at first but Driving a manual around here gets old fast. The Automatic has made the drive fun again. Now on open roads and meandering mountain passes yeah I like a good Manual. They both have their place.
lol, the kids all think their accomplishing something by driving a stick... Its so cute.

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
Onebad58, I understand the indecision on trading to get what you want. Several times I've wanted to trade after only a few months but $ always got in the way.
Jmtoast, how the hell did you fry BOTH turbos? Maybe there was something in the intake that took them out? From what I've read Ford beats the hell out of their engines before releasing them.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Onebad58, I understand the indecision on trading to get what you want. Several times I've wanted to trade after only a few months but $ always got in the way.
Jmtoast, how the hell did you fry BOTH turbos? Maybe there was something in the intake that took them out? From what I've read Ford beats the hell out of their engines before releasing them.
I blew one hitting the highway and then they fixed it and then I drove it again to "test it" out after she got it back and blew the second one. Ford made her pay a small portion of the first one but covered the second. It ended up being a common issue so it was going to happen anyways (she has over 100K miles on it, 2016), just really bad timing.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Still waiting for pictures....

Aren't there other threads already doing the manual vs auto thing?

Anyone else actually sell their bullitt? Besides the transmission, any other reason you didn't like it OP?

And because strangely obligated now...liked the A10 in the test drive but LOVED the manual, got what I wanted the first time.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Every thread (d)evolves into a manual vs auto thread. Here and on the internet at large.
Yep, and I'm sure there are debates over how many gears you or your car shifts too.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
This one, see? It goes to 11. Other blokes stop at 10, but this one gives you that extra push...over the cliff.
But is it faster than this 8 speed with unobtainium parts and ludicrous speed that I got from Lord Helmet himself?

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
A10 drivers in the Challenger. Manual drivers in the other car. This explains the whole thread right here.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
These go to 11, it's 3 faster than 8.
So I need to get a 34 speed transmission, it'll be 23 faster and you wont be able to keep up....now I REALLY need to trade in my slow ass 6....SMH what was I thinking?!?!?
Sponsored