oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
...I/we bought our daughter 3 cars. The third was a new '93 v-6 Mustang
which is what she wanted.
I tried to give my '17 GT to my Grandson, but his Gramma said "NO!"
So I bought a nearly new '14 Mustang v-6. Grabber Blue of course.......... :like:
IMG_0226.JPG
Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Please post a pic of the '93 V6.... I wanna see that.
...can't help you, her second hubby burned all of her pictures.
The car was dark Blue.............................. :crazy:

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
We bought each of our kids three cars. I thought we were done, but my wife thought it would be nice to pay my son's car payment while he's in medical school. My daughter got married in October, and we stopped paying her car insurance and cell phone bill. My son will get to pay his car payment, car insurance, and cell phone bill as soon as he starts his residency. We've always tried to set our kids up for success. Both have college Masters degrees.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse,..........lol
Get your new Ford vehicle order in soon before prices go up again, because they are going up very, very soon.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Each of my kids bought their own car. I serviced them day one, repaired any defects, new fluids everywhere, new brakes rotors tires etc if needed. I could have bought it for them out of petty cash but the point was that they worked to earn money pumping gas working on checkout etc and they valued the car because it was a lot of hours and effort.

Many times I covered their gas if they had been running around doing errands or if I was in the car with them when they got a fill. I co-signed where loans were taken etc. etc. Any repairs I cover until they are working full time then it's their problem.

I'm not being mean the world is a harsh place and I wont be in a position to leave trust fund babies behind so I'd rather they figure this stuff out now while I am around to step in and help if it goes sideways. Once I'm gone they'll be flying solo. I flew solo from 18, it taught me some harsh lessons that I'd rather my kids learned with a safety net.
Sponsored