15 GT vert
So the Vert has now become a Low $80s car and a $90k car with option's. Mmmm
Sponsored

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Depends on dealer delivery & location, but for me it's $1995 & $69,260ish with metallic paint as the only option.

OTT Stripes - $650
Silver Wheels - $500
Forged Wheels - $2500
Sick Wing - $750
Recaros - $3000
MagneRide - $2750

MLP no ORC. (+Rego, stamps, dealer delivery)
Eco Manual - $49,990
Eco Auto - $52,990
Eco Vert - $59,490
GT Manual - $62,990
GT Auto - $66,259 (includes LCT)
GT Vert - $74,709 (includes LCT)

Obviously this is all up to your dealer and they can charge whatever they want.
Thank you very much :)

I'm curious if the base MLP is much over what the 2017 is/was before all the discounting?

Calculating it for VIC, the duty on $62,990 is $2,646. No LCT either means that overall price apart from the gearbox difference is going to be larger than i was expecting with the 2018. Meaning it might come in at a good price! I wonder if I optioned Magneride whether that pushes it into LCT territory of if the extras are excluded...hmm...

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert

I'm curious if the base MLP is much over what the 2017 is/was before all the discounting?

Calculating it for VIC, the duty on $62,990 is $2,646. No LCT either means that overall price apart from the gearbox difference is going to be larger than i was expecting with the 2018. Meaning it might come in at a good price! I wonder if I optioned Magneride whether that pushes it into LCT territory of if the extras are excluded...hmm...
About $5.5k for GT. Buy the time you add taxes plus LCT ( amounts over $65k) on Dearer/optioned cars, the difference becomes larger. Bear in mind the active exhaust, 30kw+ 10speed auto and other goodies we will get standard and $5.5k might be reasonable. I guess it's the extra LCT the many will incur that will drive up price. Inevitable discounting will avoid that tax in time I suppose.

Last edited:

Anchor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550

Yeah $5500 difference in the manual, $6000 in the auto.
If you go Magneride in QLD with 1995dd it's around $72,900. $942 of that is LCT :(

Mikeybrah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
If you go Magneride in QLD with 1995dd it's around $72,900. $942 of that is LCT :(
Hi mate, so on the road auto 10 speed is how much $$?

First potential brand new car, so excuse the nooby question.
LCT ORC etc.

Can we confirm is the digital cluster standard or an option?

Sponsored

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
About $5.5k for GT. Buy the time you add taxes plus LCT ( amounts over $65k) on Dearer/optioned cars, the difference becomes larger. Bear in mind the active exhaust, 30kw+ 10speed auto and other goodies we will get standard and $5.5k might be reasonable. I guess it's the extra LCT the many will incur that will drive up price. Inevitable discounting will avoid that tax in time I suppose.
It makes it tempting to just skip magneride, avoid the LCT bc i'm a manual only bloke, and just save the difference for coilovers later on. The adjustability is awesome, but it makes me wonder how much maintenance it will require over a decent set of coilovers?

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
It makes it tempting to just skip magneride, avoid the LCT bc i'm a manual only bloke, and just save the difference for coilovers later on. The adjustability is awesome, but it makes me wonder how much maintenance it will require over a decent set of coilovers?
Don't skip anything you want, just wait for discounts that will avoid LCT.

Ford 18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2018 Ruby Red Magneride/Recaro Seats
I'm happy with the deal I've been offered with the dealer discounting his delivery costs so I have confirmed my order.
Ruby Red 2018 GT Auto with Magneride and Recaro Seats.
Dealer is giving me a loan car until it arrives when my lease runs out on existing car.

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Guys is the digital cluster a standard option?????
I believe so. Other places have confirmed the non-US RHD model to have digital cluster as standard, as well as the adjustable exhaust

Don't skip anything you want, just wait for discounts that will avoid LCT.
True. TBH i'm actually torn between the 17 and 18, of which the 17 doesn't have Magneride anyway which is why i'm not against forgoing it and putting coilovers on a 2018. That being said, i guess i need to drive one when possible. New gearbox sounds good, new gearing maybe not so much.

Sponsored

Anchor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Digital cluster is standard. As is full shaker premium audio this time with sub!

Anchor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I've been quoted 3k to do shockworks fitted to a current model so i'd imagine it's very similar.. Plus then you've actually got full adjustability.

Anchor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
good to know!

what about the active exhaust?
Also standard!

- New front end design
- LED headlights, fog lamps & DTRLs
- Iconic tribar DTRLs
- Hood vents