Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
You won’t do it…
05E59D7B-D7CD-491D-9283-9B5B2B898C08.jpeg
Tell me that is somewhere in tokyo? Apparently there was a top Gear episode where they had neon Lamborghinis LOL
Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Tell me that is somewhere in tokyo? Apparently there was a top Gear episode where they had neon Lamborghinis LOL
Couldn’t say for sure, it’s old though. Yeah, I’ve seen it… money can’t buy class I guess

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Couldn’t say for sure, it’s old though. Yeah, I’ve seen it… money can’t buy class I guess
Aw dude am I off your Christmas card list if I had underglow?

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Aw dude am I off your Christmas card list if I had underglow?
You’ll still get a Christmas card, I just won’t tell you about how much I like you’re under glow in it…

• Haha
Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
You’ll still get a Christmas card, I just won’t tell you about how much I like you’re under glow in it…
Hahahhahaha awwwww man. If you were local we could be friends!!! Your levity brings fresh air into this thread. I shall order a kit tomorrow in honour of you!

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
OPT7 doesn't ship to Canada. :sadface:

They had such great deals. There was the Independence Day Sale and then another 10% off to complete my order as they saw my cart had stuff in it without being checked out.

I go to check out and guess what?!?!

1656929593857.png

The weird part is they have a guy in Burlington, Ontario CANADA that is on their recommended installers list LOL

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
The reviews on the Bluetooth app are pretty terri-bad. I think I'll do a little more thorough research between the app and the remote control on the kits. The aluminum waterproof body is great. I'd even throw some ceramic coating on that just for a little extra oomph but that app though.

Some people are saying they can't get the app to work properly despite being on different phones, only does 2 modes etc. etc. etc. Look up the Amazon reviews.

OP
OP
Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I have a 3ft under the front, 4fts on the sides, 2- 12" in the back and in the grill I put 1- 3ft and 2- 12".
So not sure if I got a crappy Bluetooth module but when I open the app it never can find the lights to pair up. I looked at the module doesn't even have any lights on. Sometimes it goes on but most of the time nothing. I wonder if there's another fuse I can tap into?
Also half assed the install and didn't run the wires through the fender so I'm kinda worried the wires are gonna melt since it's 90 degrees where I live and that engine was HOT when I got to work

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
So not sure if I got a crappy Bluetooth module but when I open the app it never can find the lights to pair up. I looked at the module doesn't even have any lights on. Sometimes it goes on but most of the time nothing. I wonder if there's another fuse I can tap into?
Also half assed the install and didn't run the wires through the fender so I'm kinda worried the wires are gonna melt since it's 90 degrees where I live and that engine was HOT when I got to work
Sounds like it might be a bad module??? My kit came with 3 modules because the underbody, grill and interior are all separate but all 3 worked. Did you run the wires thru the fender under the window sill? I did that initially and had no issues. Its consistently over 90 here so if you did that I doubt it's your issue. Did you tap the same fuse from my picture? I've never had a sync issue but I have noticed if I turn my lights on and head to work, by the time I get there (30-45 mins) I have to resync to turn everything off. Other than that everything works great. What phone are you using? I'm using an S20 galaxy. I think, if not it's something close to that.

OP
OP
Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Sounds like it might be a bad module??? My kit came with 3 modules because the underbody, grill and interior are all separate but all 3 worked. Did you run the wires thru the fender under the window sill? I did that initially and had no issues. Its consistently over 90 here so if you did that I doubt it's your issue. Did you tap the same fuse from my picture? I've never had a sync issue but I have noticed if I turn my lights on and head to work, by the time I get there (30-45 mins) I have to resync to turn everything off. Other than that everything works great. What phone are you using? I'm using an S20 galaxy. I think, if not it's something close to that.
So yes I tapped the same fuse as yours and the lights went on automatically when I turned on the car. So I went to the app to shut them off and when I clicked off, it glitches and went back to on, until I did it about another 2 times. And no I half assed it and ran everything up to the engine bay till a day it's cool and I'll redo the wiring to the passanger footwell. And I'm using a S20 also ! But when I got to work I looked at the module and it had no lights what so ever indicating power. So I emailed them right now to see if they'll send me a new module.

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
This is the kind of stuff that has me hesitant in ordering a kit. Plus there was a review on amazon.ca where one of the modules caught fire due to the grounding wire not being sufficient enough. He was at a gas station and his vehicle was smoking.

OP
OP
Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
This is the kind of stuff that has me hesitant in ordering a kit. Plus there was a review on amazon.ca where one of the modules caught fire due to the grounding wire not being sufficient enough. He was at a gas station and his vehicle was smoking.
Yeaaaaah ground wire is always a toughy for me. I found a silver bolt below the battery area and figured that should be fine.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
That's why my kit is wired right from the engine fuse box with a dedicated fuse. I had something similar happen about 20yrs ago. I doubt it was a kit issue and not an install issue but with out seeing it I'm only speculating.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
So yes I tapped the same fuse as yours and the lights went on automatically when I turned on the car. So I went to the app to shut them off and when I clicked off, it glitches and went back to on, until I did it about another 2 times. And no I half assed it and ran everything up to the engine bay till a day it's cool and I'll redo the wiring to the passanger footwell. And I'm using a S20 also ! But when I got to work I looked at the module and it had no lights what so ever indicating power. So I emailed them right now to see if they'll send me a new module.
Where do you have the module for now?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
:puke:
Sponsored