Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

GAGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 1983 S10 Sport Pickup
Doesn't it have to be towed due to the spring blocks in the suspension that they use for shipping?
Unless it's a GT350R, it probably won't have the spring blocks, mine did not have them.
Sponsored

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Dealer told me my 2019 non-r did not have them on arrival either.
Only Ford product that has the shipping blocks is the GT350R because it is so low that it will not fit on the trucks. All other MagneRide equipped cars do not come with blocks.

Sponsored

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
You’re not alone... vancouver_voodoo.
Mine was on the way.... got just outside of Flat Rock on the rail and the F’n train broke down. Now it’s sitting again on the train track waiting!!!! WTH?!! How many more delays can happen?!?!
Mine is perhaps on the same train, mine's on a broken train stuck in batcreek. Do you happen to know of a way to track that train?

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
Mine is perhaps on the same train, mine's on a broken train stuck in batcreek. Do you happen to know of a way to track that train?
Yup... we are on the same train.
Unfortunately... I do not know of a way to track the train... but that would be awesome to figure out. If I do... I will be sure to post and let you know.
My dealer may be able to find out... I’ll check with him.

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Yup... we are on the same train.
Unfortunately... I do not know of a way to track the train... but that would be awesome to figure out. If I do... I will be sure to post and let you know.
My dealer may be able to find out... I’ll check with him.
You're awesome. If you find anything please let me know, also, I'll obviously be watching for when yours arrives so I know mine's getting close!

Reactions: GJB

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
You're awesome. If you find anything please let me know, also, I'll obviously be watching for when yours arrives so I know mine's getting close!
Mine will be delivered to Las Vegas....if it ever makes it :facepalm:. Needless to say.....it will be party time in Vegas whenever it rolls off the truck :clap::champagne::camera:

Sponsored

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Mine will be delivered to Las Vegas....if it ever makes it :facepalm:. Needless to say.....it will be party time in Vegas whenever it rolls off the truck :clap::champagne::camera:
Aye. I feel bad we're on the same train but you've been waiting so much longer. Also, just wow, the wait you've had and then the train immediately breaks down :cwl:

Reactions: GJB

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
Aye. I feel bad we're on the same train but you've been waiting so much longer. Also, just wow, the wait you've had and then the train immediately breaks down :cwl:
Tell me about it....my luck has sucked :lipssealed:. I hope my luck turns around after she arrives....Hell, I'm half scared to get behind the wheel:wink:.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
My 2019 had a blend date of 3/14. Has anyone with a blend date around this time had the status change of their vehicle change from "In Production" to anything else? Trying to get a read on when/if the status of my vehicle will ever change.

slikk66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 1966 Mustang Coupe
Mine had a blend of 4/4 but it's already been delivered to the dealer! Seems like there is no rhyme or reason, unfortunately.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Mine had a blend of 4/4 but it's already been delivered to the dealer! Seems like there is no rhyme or reason, unfortunately.
Thanks for the response. I am starting to wonder if my vehicle will ever actually leave Flat Rock. And you are correct, there is no rhyme or reason as to when a vehicle is shipped to the dealer. I may just opt to take my dealers 2020 allocation and hope that vehicle actually is built and delivered.
Sponsored