Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro
Update... Nothing new since April 27th for me.

Car, according to Ford, it is still at the Twin Oaks, PA rail yard on ramp 5R. Dealer says that they are not allowed to pick it up direct (I have read in other places that this may be related to Union run yard...?) and are trying to get a hold of the trucking company that has received it. No dice yet in locating its true where-about.

It has been the last 70 or so miles that have taken the longest...

~Max
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I believe from my memories of the Hertz program, SIXT would have to purchase the cars first. So, they are SIXT owned cars.
Agreed but these cars would be shipped directly to Shelby American in Las Vegas from Flat Rock for the SIXT program just as the 1000 Hertz cars that started shipping directly to SA at their LAX airport location on West Imperial Highway from Ford's production plant in San Jose back in November and December of 1965.

:)

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Noticed that myself and was going to post something. Perhaps they are tired of the constant complaining from people waiting for their vehicles to actually change status. I am curious to see how long it stays down. And I doubt Ford is fixing anything, they don’t have the ability to do that, especially when they don’t think it is broken in the first place.
As of this post time, the "track your car site" is up, and there is no change in my car's status since I checked earlier this morning (0700 hrs.). My car was produced and was completed on 03/25/19 and has been sitting in the storage lot for 50 days, without any appreciable movement. The site still shows "in production". The site also shows the estimated date of delivery is 35 days and I have no doubt that it will show 36 tomorrow morning. If the estimated number of cars without steering wheels is accurate ( approximately 8000 vehicles), I don't think we're going to see our cars anytime soon. This is really a disaster for Ford customers waiting for their cars. The damned summer is going to be over before they are all released. I wonder what they are doing with the newly built GT350's? I guess sending them on with the newly received steering wheels and letting those made prior to recently built cars sit in the parking lot. I'm beyond pissed!!!

GAGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 1983 S10 Sport Pickup
As of this post time, the "track your car site" is up, and there is no change in my car's status since I checked earlier this morning (0700 hrs.). My car was produced and was completed on 03/25/19 and has been sitting in the storage lot for 50 days, without any appreciable movement. The site still shows "in production". The site also shows the estimated date of delivery is 35 days and I have no doubt that it will show 36 tomorrow morning. If the estimated number of cars without steering wheels is accurate ( approximately 8000 vehicles), I don't think we're going to see our cars anytime soon. This is really a disaster for Ford customers waiting for their cars. The damned summer is going to be over before they are all released. I wonder what they are doing with the newly built GT350's? I guess sending them on with the newly received steering wheels and letting those made prior to recently built cars sit in the parking lot. I'm beyond pissed!!!
You have every right to be pissed. My blend date was 03/29/19 and I picked my car up at the rail yard, drove it to the dealer for prep., and was on my way home from the dealer in two hours.

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
You have every right to be pissed. My blend date was 03/29/19 and I picked my car up at the rail yard, drove it to the dealer for prep., and was on my way home from the dealer in two hours.
Another car built after mine and delivered. What condition was the paint?

Sponsored

GAGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 1983 S10 Sport Pickup
Another car built after mine and delivered. What condition was the paint?
It had gotten really dusty and then just enough moisture to make it stick. Other than than I have found no problems. I did not let the dealer wash it. Buy the way from the day I ordered to the day I picked it up was 9 weeks and 1 day.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
My status is still the same. Blend date of 3/14 and now the delivery date has increased to 42 days and counting. The end of this week will mark 9 weeks since my car was supposedly “produced.” More and more cars with production dates so close to mine are being shipped and delivered. This makes zero sense to me and makes me think that something happened to my car and Ford is not being truthful regarding why the car is still delayed.

If there is no movement by the end of this week I will be notifying the dealer that I am no longer taking delivery of the vehicle. In a few weeks I will be able to order a 2020 and at this point that seems like the smart thing to do. Perhaps there will be enough steering wheels available by then.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
$1500 below invoice? How is he even covering the cost to be in the program?
I was wondering the same thing. The dealer took a $500 loss just to sell a car. I want to know what dealer this is because I will order all of my vehicles from them from now on.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
My status is still the same. Blend date of 3/14 and now the delivery date has increased to 42 days and counting. The end of this week will mark 9 weeks since my car was supposedly “produced.” More and more cars with production dates so close to mine are being shipped and delivered. This makes zero sense to me and makes me think that something happened to my car and Ford is not being truthful regarding why the car is still delayed.

If there is no movement by the end of this week I will be notifying the dealer that I am no longer taking delivery of the vehicle. In a few weeks I will be able to order a 2020 and at this point that seems like the smart thing to do. Perhaps there will be enough steering wheels available by then.
The GT350 isn't the only Ford product this shit is happening to I'm on the Ranger5g site and there are still people who have preordered Rangers in December and still haven't gotten their trucks. Since Hackett was made ceo Ford has really gotten F'd up all the way around.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
The GT350 isn't the only Ford product this shit is happening to I'm on the Ranger5g site and there are still people who have preordered Rangers in December and still haven't gotten their trucks. Since Hackett was made ceo Ford has really gotten F'd up all the way around.
Very true. My salesmen has sold several Rangers and customers have been waiting since January to take delivery and Ford is providing no updates or reasoning for those delays either.

Sponsored

Justtoph

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra Convertible, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 Shelby Gt 350 Performance Blue, White Stripe, Tech pack,
I was wondering the same thing. The dealer took a $500 loss just to sell a car. I want to know what dealer this is because I will order all of my vehicles from them from now on.
Don't forget there are hold backs on the cars, the dealer didn't take a loss, he still made some money.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Don't forget there are hold backs on the cars, the dealer didn't take a loss, he still made some money.
Understood, but selling a GT350 below invoice seems a little strange. Holdback can’t be more than 2%, if it is even that much, so the dealer would be making less than $1,000. Not your common sales scenario for these cars.

Justtoph

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra Convertible, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 Shelby Gt 350 Performance Blue, White Stripe, Tech pack,
Understood, but selling a GT350 below invoice seems a little strange. Holdback can’t be more than 2%, if it is even that much, so the dealer would be making less than $1,000. Not your common sales scenario for these cars.
Hold back is 3% of invoice, but I agree, not common.

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
Well my car has been moved back to, in production. Ordered 11/13
It says my car will be delivered in 44 days Lol we shall see. I’ll believe it when I see it
Sponsored