Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
If you guys can get the railcar number beginning with ETTX followed by 6 digits, I found the rail tracking line yesterday - that will be the most up to date and accurate information.
Sponsored

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
My delivery date just updated from 6/21 to 6/1 for my R, only 17 days until dealer delivery per the tracking website. I don't see how this is possible, the blend date was 5/13. I'm not going to hold my breath though, I have seen how the tracking site works. I'm gonna contact my dealer now to see what they know.
Mine jumped ahead like that and turned out to be accurate. Original estimated delivery of 6/5, updated to 5/22, and is actually going to be unloaded at rail yard tomorrow.

Jimichrist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I ordered mine on 5/8. I have a build date of 7/8 and an estimated August delivery TBD. How far into the year do the manufacture the 2019?

QWKVUDU23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP - 2019 GT350R - 2018 Raptor
Mine jumped ahead like that and turned out to be accurate. Original estimated delivery of 6/5, updated to 5/22, and is actually going to be unloaded at rail yard tomorrow.
That would be awesome. My dealer did say that my R is completed and at the rail yard awaiting shipment ahead of schedule with estimated delivery of 6/1 just like the tracking website shows. But I was told not to get my hopes up and that they wouldn't trust it until it is on the train and en route. So I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope it boards the train sooner than later and hopefully I get as lucky as you. Congrats on getting your new ride, post up some pictures when it arrives.

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
I called Ford Performance today. I had a great conversation with someone there. I was told my order (3/11/19), was still in order processing, but there was still plenty of time to get it built before the model year changeover. I was also told that there must be an allocation issue with my car as cars ordered nine weeks ago on schedule and mine should be in the mix. I have been doing business with my dealer for nearly 35 years and they have never swayed me wrong. The owner of the dealership is a personal, family friend and I was assured by them when I ordered the car, there was an allocation. So, here I am, nine weeks in and not having a clue as to when the car will be built, let alone delivered. Someone referred to my time line last week as "rookie numbers". I guess my "rookie numbers" were even more enlarged today when I read how someone ordered their car on 5/7 and was able to get a production date in July already. I am more confused and much more frustrated than ever.

Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
I called Ford Performance today. I had a great conversation with someone there. I was told my order (3/11/19), was still in order processing, but there was still plenty of time to get it built before the model year changeover. I was also told that there must be an allocation issue with my car as cars ordered nine weeks ago on schedule and mine should be in the mix. I have been doing business with my dealer for nearly 35 years and they have never swayed me wrong. The owner of the dealership is a personal, family friend and I was assured by them when I ordered the car, there was an allocation. So, here I am, nine weeks in and not having a clue as to when the car will be built, let alone delivered. Someone referred to my time line last week as "rookie numbers". I guess my "rookie numbers" were even more enlarged today when I read how someone ordered their car on 5/7 and was able to get a production date in July already. I am more confused and much more frustrated than ever.
If you can figure out what Ford is doing when it comes the 2019 GT350 builds then you are the smartest person on this forum! Ordered my car in mid-January and received a VIN and build week in late February/early March. Car was supposedly put into production in mid-March with a blend date of 3/14/2019. As of today when I spoke to Ford Performance the status of my car has not changed. It continues to sit in a parking lot exposed to the elements waiting for a steering wheel.

Best of luck to you, hopefully your luck changes soon and your car is placed into production.

Jimichrist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
My order is referenced as a "July allocation". Perhaps yours is a July allocation as well.

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Well finally some good news!!!! Spoke with Ford performance and my dealer this morning. My car's status has been changed to "released" and it will be shipped soon. ETD is between 05/25/ and 05/31/19. The stupid ass Track your vehicle site still shows no movement. The young man at Ford performance said my car's status changed on the computer last night and it now is released to be shipped. My car was completed, striped, and put in the storage lot on 03/25/2019 and has been sitting there since.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Well finally some good news!!!! Spoke with Ford performance and my dealer this morning. My car's status has been changed to "released" and it will be shipped soon. ETD is between 05/25/ and 05/31/19. The stupid ass Track your vehicle site still shows no movement. The young man at Ford performance said my car's status changed on the computer last night and it now is released to be shipped. My car was completed, striped, and put in the storage lot on 03/25/2019 and has been sitting there since.
Congratulations!

With my production date of 3/15/2019 perhaps they are mere months away from pulling my car back onto the assembly line! Hopefully the ETD dates are accurate and the vehicle arrives before the end of the month.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I ordered mine on 5/8. I have a build date of 7/8 and an estimated August delivery TBD. How far into the year do the manufacture the 2019?
I ordered mine a week prior to yours. I have the DORA, but I have not received a VIN for tracking purposes. Did the dealer provide the VIN, and how long did it take to get the VIN after placing the order?

Thanks!

Sponsored

Justtoph

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra Convertible, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 Shelby Gt 350 Performance Blue, White Stripe, Tech pack,
I agree....best thing to do is call the ford performance tech line 1-800-367-3788.
I have always done the online chat, and they don't see
I ordered mine a week prior to yours. I have the DORA, but I have not received a VIN for tracking purposes. Did the dealer provide the VIN, and how long did it take to get the VIN after placing the order?

Thanks!
You should receive your vin approx 2 weeks before your build date.

348SStb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 991.2 911 S Cab, 2017 AMG SL63, 2019 AMG C63S, 2016 Boxster Spyder, 2019 Mustang GT Conv, too many others
0CEDEE6B-AC89-400F-963B-DD5A960D4F2B.jpeg
9E770BA9-0EE7-40B9-B48C-AC557D78A7A8.jpeg
62BDBDF9-D894-46A0-B48E-191A1092BA8D.jpeg
479E9B6A-C614-4566-89B6-6A07B1CE13F4.jpeg
3DB87F7E-944F-489F-8DB3-2A34E3B618D1.jpeg
10C97E6D-6378-444C-AED8-43B80524265F.jpeg
Took delivery of my 2019 GT350 today.

Ruby Red
Black stripes
Technology Package
Ordered January; April 2019 build

Ford web site order tracking was wrong wrong wrong. Car was delivered to the dealer a week earlier than projected. And the projected date on Ford’s site was always changing.

Don’t know why most cars out there have the optional seats, but the standard seats are not only hugely comfortable but they are gorgeous as well. The embroidery on the sides resembles checkered flags. Seats are extremely handsome.

This car is amazing. The sound is incredible. I was a Ferrari collector for 14 years, and the sound of this engine excites me as much as the engines in my Ferraris did.

About the best shifter I have ever operated, and I have a 2018 911 GT3 Touring (manual transmission), which is reputed to have just about the best transmission. The GT350 transmission takes a back seat neither to the Porsche’s nor to that of any other car.

Couldn’t be happier with this vehicle.
A9DC5AFD-D263-4784-92C4-513CD95A573E.jpeg
C956C54B-B026-4D4F-A5EE-EA3A6DB2A172.jpeg

Jimichrist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350

Thanks!
The dealer actually called me on Monday (without any prompting believe it or not) to let me know the build date. I said the next step is the VIN and he said he'll let me know as soon as they get one. Just gotta play the waiting game. I'll keep you posted with any updates.

Justtoph

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra Convertible, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 Shelby Gt 350 Performance Blue, White Stripe, Tech pack,
I called ford performance, and well my car has been sitting for 2 weeks without an update. They don’t know why it has not left the plant. Website says to be delivered 5/15 and now my days are going up.

Sounds like a long wait.
Sponsored