Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
what are the 2019 GT350R changes over the previous years??
Just the interior. I have been told possibly ABS calibration but I have no proof of that

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Here are some links I have used to find the status of my build.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

https://fmcchat.ford.dxcdynamics.com/chat/chatstart.aspx?domain=www.performanceparts.ford.com

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Once you get your VIN these links are handy, also my car has sat in the PRODUCTION stage for 2 weeks, and it says the car will be delivered in 9 days. Not sure how accurate COTUS is. The first link is COTUS.
I just chatted with Matt on the site you provided. Thank you, by the way! My car was built on 03/22/2019 and is completed, awaiting shipping. There is no material hold on my vehicle. Matt states the shipping process is ramping up as we speak and they should start loading cars fairly soon. (?) He provided no date estimate as to when this will happen. He indicated that my delivery date of 04/10/2019 is probably going to be pushed further into April, which is what I expected. Guess we're all in Limbo!

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
My build went from the week of April 8 to the actual build date of April 9 as of today. Hope they don't close the boarder.

Last edited:

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350

Your 2019 Mustang Shelby GT350® will be delivered in 1 days.
In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

We are currently experiencing a supplier parts shortage and are working hard to resolve the issue. We hope to have your order back on track by late April. Please check back for a status update on your vehicle at that time. Also, we recommend you continue to stay in touch with your dealer for any new information that may come available. Thank you very much for your patience. Your order is very important to us and we are excited to deliver your new Ford as quickly as possible.
Ford Accessories

Processing

In Production
3/5/2019

Sponsored

gt350wcs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350

Your 2019 Mustang Shelby GT350® will be delivered in 1 days.
In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

We are currently experiencing a supplier parts shortage and are working hard to resolve the issue. We hope to have your order back on track by late April. Please check back for a status update on your vehicle at that time. Also, we recommend you continue to stay in touch with your dealer for any new information that may come available. Thank you very much for your patience. Your order is very important to us and we are excited to deliver your new Ford as quickly as possible.
Ford Accessories

Processing

In Production
3/5/2019
Steering wheel shortage,thanks to Mexican strike.

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
Dealer said maybe sometime around the 20th. I’ll get another update on Thursday. I was supposed to be out burning up the road by now.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Better hope Ford gets those parts in before Trump closes the whole border!!

Sponsored

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Dealer said maybe sometime around the 20th. I’ll get another update on Thursday. I was supposed to be out burning up the road by now.
You and me both.

I heard there were problems with the train now. Anyone had any more news about that?

Bluevoodue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Received my Window sticker today K550981 Blend 120190409 2678 2019 R Ford Performance Blue white stripes look forward to adding to my Shelby Team --Thanks everyone I read the Forum almost every night over the past 5 years the passion and love for your cars by each of you on our Shelby's is awesome to watch -Tomster your knowledge on these car is impressive I have learned a lot from you -- your stable is similar to mine 3 Rs my colors a different --Black --White --and the new one being Blue. again thanks to all its been a great ride .