Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
Mine says it’s supposed to be delivered between this Wednesday and next Tuesday. but it also says in production on the ford tracking site
Sponsored

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Hello out there! I ordered mine on 3/11/19. Kona Blue, black roof, black stripes, cover and electronics package. Selling my 2012 GT500 Convertible to get this one! Still in order processing, no movement. I'd like it for Memorial Day weekend, but I doubt it.

Sponsored

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro
20190326_082917.jpg

My original delivery date was supposed up be 2/18. Now May at the earliest.
So the April 19th Date I heard for expected release of GT350s may not be so far fetched? Sad, sad, day...

But, I have been seeing them filter into the lots. Ford Inventory shows at least half a dozen out there now.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
20190326_082917.jpg

My original delivery date was supposed up be 2/18. Now May at the earliest.
I had the same production date and my delivery was suppose to be this 3/24. I asked the Ford rep to confirm if I'm affected the same way and they couldn't see that status on my file. The rep also informed me that he only knows about 2 350's that been shipped so far.

Sponsored

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
I had the same production date and my delivery was suppose to be this 3/24. I asked the Ford rep to confirm if I'm affected the same way and they couldn't see that status on my file. The rep also informed me that he only knows about 2 350's that been shipped so far.
According to Ford Inventory Site, it shows 2019 GT350s in Ohio, LA, Philly, Dallas Area, Union NJ... It appears that they have started to ship. I bet there are many more than the ones I found out there.

The one thing all those cars have in common is a Blend Date of within the last couple of weeks. Mine has a blend of 2/18 (Similar to yours) and is also pending an update for the last week... So it appears as if those produced first are jammed up until they move the newer ones out of the way. The parts issue may have thrown a monkey wrench into the normal order of operations at the plant. Disclaimer: this is just a hunch.

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
According to Ford Inventory Site, it shows 2019 GT350s in Ohio, LA, Philly, Dallas Area, Union NJ... It appears that they have started to ship. I bet there are many more than the ones I found out there.

The one thing all those cars have in common is a Blend Date of within the last couple of weeks. Mine has a blend of 2/18 (Similar to yours) and is also pending an update for the last week... So it appears as if those produced first are jammed up until they move the newer ones out of the way. The parts issue may have thrown a monkey wrench into the normal order of operations at the plant. Disclaimer: this is just a hunch.
My delivery date was 3/24 as well and never came but my tracking updated and said my car shipped and is now scheduled to come in April 9th. I’m also in GA

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350

Mine shipped and was in production 2/26 and was scheduled to come in March 24 but the system updated and said my car has shipped and now is supposed to come in April 9th. I’m in Ga

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350

I agree with this theory... but who knows... likely harder to get the cars back thru the line for missing steering wheels or whatever originally held them up than it is to just maintain the current schedule...

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
I agree with this theory... but who knows... likely harder to get the cars back thru the line for missing steering wheels or whatever originally held them up than it is to just maintain the current schedule...
Up-fit in a cold Michigan storage lot? :/
Sponsored