Sponsored

Who’s Ordered a 2022?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
All the reviewers say the A10 isn’t geared well and that the tremec is one of the best manuals out there period. I’ll take my 350 and me driving any day. I am not racing the car on a track anyway. Hope anyone who gets the A10 enjoys it, but every review says the manual is the one you want.
There is no denying the tremec is a great trans. As @Maldelver pointed out the criticism of the a10 is from a drivers experience, not performance. Unless your real name is randy pobst my money is on an a10 Mach 1 HP with an equal driver vs you in your gt350. That’s going to be a tall task to match both in raw performance and consistency around a track.
Sponsored

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
There is no denying the tremec is a great trans. As @Maldelver pointed out the criticism of the a10 is from a drivers experience, not performance. Unless your real name is randy pobst my money is on an a10 Mach 1 HP with an equal driver vs you in your gt350. That’s going to be a tall task to match both in raw performance and consistency around a track.
OK since you mentioned Randy Pobst i have to jump in here... He runs a better track time with the A10 against a manual 1LE. Not to mention he has a lot of praise for the A10 in that its better for the track with quicker shifts. I believe he beat the Camaro track time by .4

I myself am sticking with a manual for the reason that I want it that way and have an Auto SRT if I want to use that.

qdog9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
If I order I will go A10 again, it’s such a difference in performance specially when we only get 3:55 in Europe!

I want max performance and I hate to loose :D. For a manual option I would just keep my MX5

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
I just ordered mine from Granger after struggling with the color selection. I'm locked and loaded! Silver, 700A, Elite pkg, optional wheels, nav, red calipers and cover. I passed on the handling pkg as this will be a street car for me.
order is accepted by Ford with a priority of 19. Hope parts come in on time!

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
Order accepted yesterday
- FJG
- 6 speed
- 700a
- HP