Sponsored

White or Black S550 - What would you choose?

Artill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manual Guard GT convertible
If you arent buying for 12 months you will also have the option of Metallic white. Personally i prefer flat white, metallic sort of looks dirty even when its clean. Its hard enough to keep black or white clean looking anyway.

Of your 2 choices i would go with white, i just think a black car with black wheels and a black interior is a bit much.
Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
White! BUT
There are enough cars around now to get out and see some, meet up with some guys off of here, I have already see a black one and should see a white one soon. You have the opportunity to do what those of us that ordered early didn't.
I wanted DIP (cracking colour) until I saw CO in the flesh.

Jury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
White! BUT
There are enough cars around now to get out and see some, meet up with some guys off of here, I have already see a black one and should see a white one soon. You have the opportunity to do what those of us that ordered early didn't.
that would have been my GT in black :thumbsup:

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I would go with Race Red :p
Seriously out of the two I would go with the white, both look great when they are clean but they get dirty way too quickly, especially if you live where I do.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Deep Impact Pink?
Deep Impact Purple?

Didn't realise this was standard, would have saved me a wrap if this was the case :lol:.

Okay back on topic, interested to know if OP has a view on the car yet.

I'd echo stevec's point, all owners, are more than happy to show their cars off to you if you're local to them! Also keep in close contact with your dealer, mine notified me when customer cars came in so i could have a look around them, if your dealership gets an all black / white and black GT it'd be worth the trip to see it in the flesh.

You've also got the benefit of ordering now, changing the paint colour before the order locks in, if you're on a tight timescale to get the car that is :ninja:

Sponsored

C11EWM

Mustang GT Ordered
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1Series
Bland RR :D
or White :cool:

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Black Fastback C/P
[MENTION=21211]RoflOnMyWaffle[/MENTION] time to unlearn :lol: the shadow blacks aggressiveness sold me, i've also always liked the white m3's, but since this isn't one of them went for the black personally, i'm sure like most folk on here with the dilemma they've had you won't be to dissapointed the day you collect it. I havent seen one comment from current owners who have been gutted by their choice (unless they have paid 35k for a car and don't want to admit it)

Murphjup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Everyone knows Black is the Faster Color...

Good Luck with whatever you get!

:thumbsup:

hod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting a GB Mustang 5.0L V8 Auto - Drives RRS
White all the way, though its a dirt magnet. I remember constantly washing my white car black alloy bmw 3 Series when I first got it, but few months after the new car novelty has worn off, I stopped washing it. Only gets a wash every 2/3 months now.

Sponsored

GThunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Get the new metallic white when it becomes available....black is a pain in the ass!

OP
OP

RoflOnMyWaffle

V8 Envious
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z
I'm definitely leaning towards black, white is nice to begin with, and then wears off IMO.
Much like getting a bright green car for example, the "in your face" factor is cool to begin with, then it get's a bit like "Yeah, I'm the guy with a bright green car...*embarrassed face*

I don't have an issue with washing my car, gotta keep it looking good :) Wash it at the least every fort night, weather allowing.

Even slightly dirty my current black car looks great, apart from scratches and swirl marks - Previous owner was an old guy who clearly didn't care if he used a sponge rather than a wash mit -.-

But to sum it up, I'm going black with the car, wheels and interior.
I can't do mods/wraps as the insurance will rinse me, bloody stupid UK.

On a side note, anyone know when we get wheel options and Recaro's? the US have so many to choose from, whereas we get one... silver or black -.-
The standard seats are okay, but I like bucket style seats, make me feel loved after everyone I know disowns me for buying expensive cars I can barely afford ;)

OP
OP

RoflOnMyWaffle

V8 Envious
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z
[MENTION=21211]RoflOnMyWaffle[/MENTION] time to unlearn :lol: the shadow blacks aggressiveness sold me, i've also always liked the white m3's, but since this isn't one of them went for the black personally, i'm sure like most folk on here with the dilemma they've had you won't be to dissapointed the day you collect it. I havent seen one comment from current owners who have been gutted by their choice (unless they have paid 35k for a car and don't want to admit it)
I always wanted a white E92 M3, but then again they started to look a bit boring after a while, especially the back - In black they always looked good :)

Time to unlearn :frusty: I hate the Ford ad as its driving me nuts, everywhere lately, especially as I wait for the funds to go get my own 'stang :'(

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Black, matte black wheels, gunmetal or matte black stripes, ultimate mean machine.

RSPcooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. Mini 30. Q5
Deffo Black. Mine has FRBB tourimg with black tips black pony black 5.0s and black leather.
Have the custom pack and chrome trim and NS wheels are a nice contrast.

When you get it consider having a a coating like G Tech which makes cleaning it much easier.
Sponsored