Sponsored

white leather seats (Ceramic)

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
So they told me not to order them, but i did it anyway and now I have the blue jean dye stains on the driver seat. I bought some seat covers and I have tried to clean it. Some of the stains came off with a strong clearer but it is still very much there. Will bleach wipes work or will they damage the seat?

Thanks!
Sponsored

3ZERO3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So they told me not to order them, but i did it anyway and now I have the blue jean dye stains on the driver seat. I bought some seat covers and I have tried to clean it. Some of the stains came off with a strong clearer but it is still very much there. Will bleach wipes work or will they damage the seat?

Thanks!
I can't really speak for bleach wipes however I wouldn't go that route. I will say that Griots interior cleaner works really well on my Ceramic interior and seems very gentle.

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
A0616A4C-6451-46C7-9F7A-3B914C5365DE.jpeg

Thanks!
I use this stuff, seems to do the job!

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I picked up jean staining on the driver seat and the leather cleaning product I had (forgot the name) wouldn't remove it all. There is a detail supply shop near me so I stopped in and explained my problem to shop's owner. He picked up a bottle of Chemical Guys SPI22016 Total Interior cleaner off the shelf and a new yellow MF towel and cleaned the seat bolster closest to the door, lots of stain from getting in and out of the car. He worked the bolster until the MF towel was no longer picking up any blue stain. Seeing is believing so I bought the bottle and still use it, it does a good job removing jean stains. Ceramic seats are extra work to keep clean but IMO but the contrast they provide is totally worth it, no regrets.

bergdon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I know Leather Master has a product formulated for that kind of problem.
Sponsored