Sponsored

Whipple |Best Customer Service Experience Ever!

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
I just wanted to take the time to thank Dustin Whipple for providing the best customer experience I have ever had, and I am not even a customer yet!

He has taken the time over the last couple days to honestly answer my questions concerning the whipple warranty, recommended package, and reliability without giving me any kind of pushy sales pitch. None needed with customer support like that. I am not always the easiest customer because my thoughts and questions are often all over the place, but he took the extra time out of his day to answer everything in a professional and timely manner.

I look forward to becoming a paying customer in the near future and taking my build to the next step with Whipples great product.

Thanks Dustin :thumbsup::cheers:
Sponsored

Dark Horse GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP
I would second that! He was the reason I placed my order. I can't wait for it to arrive!

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I would second that! He was the reason I placed my order. I can't wait for it to arrive!
Oh damn! you're in Visalia?! small world haha. THat is where my car is under care of my father while I am deployed. You might have seen his or mine around or at car meets. He has a 2014 California special all blacked out and mine is Matte blue metallic.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Easy there...."Best Customer Service Ever" is quite the claim.

Hard to really leave that big of an impression without having some major conflict resolution. If so, sweet deal!

Great to hear he took care of answering your questions. Congrats on the blower, or soon to be!

Upgraded Heat Exchanger and Throttle Body? Color Matched?

Dark Horse GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP
Oh damn! you're in Visalia?! small world haha. THat is where my car is under care of my father while I am deployed. You might have seen his or mine around or at car meets. He has a 2014 California special all blacked out and mine is Matte blue metallic.
Very cool....it is a small world. I will keep my eye out for them. Great minds think alike [emoji106]

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Easy there...."Best Customer Service Ever" is quite the claim.

Hard to really leave that big of an impression without having some major conflict resolution. If so, sweet deal!

Great to hear he took care of answering your questions. Congrats on the blower, or soon to be!

Upgraded Heat Exchanger and Throttle Body? Color Matched?
Well it's true for me based off my experience. There was no conflict resolution needed though as there was no conflict to begin with for me.

I will be going with upgraded heat exchanger/fans, TB and sticking with black to make it more versatile since my car is custom wrapped.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Very cool....it is a small world. I will keep my eye out for them. Great minds think alike [emoji106]

Yeah it is and yes they do :thumbsup:

If you ever see either of the cars, don't be afraid to give him a run haha.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
If you get a chance, cruise up to Fresno to pick it up. They are the coolest group of guys. We had an awesome dyno day there years ago!

Dark Horse GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Black PP
If you get a chance, cruise up to Fresno to pick it up. They are the coolest group of guys. We had an awesome dyno day there years ago!
They will be calling me when it is ready for pick up... I'm looking forward to it [emoji2]

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
The car will be there to get everything installed and tuned :headbang:

Sponsored

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
I've been debating on getting the throttle body. I feel like the fans are a no brainer for a DD. also what boost are you going to run? I've seen graphs for 11 to 12 psi. Wouldn't 9-10 be a little safer for the motor?

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I've been debating on getting the throttle body. I feel like the fans are a no brainer for a DD. also what boost are you going to run? I've seen graphs for 11 to 12 psi. Wouldn't 9-10 be a little safer for the motor?
Yeah I figured why not get everything they offer to get the most bang for buck, and the fans were a no brainer for me as well daily driving in Las Vegas. I am planning on going with the standard pulley that ships with the complete kit. Dustin assured me that this is a very reliable setup. I was initially going to buy the additional warranty but after talking to Dustin and reading the warranty details I decided against it. The fact that he has so much faith in the platform and reliability of the kit put my mind at ease. The car will see very very limited track time, if any at all.

I also plan on going with Stainless Power Headers and MBRP Street Catback

caustin69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic GT500/ 2021 F150
As a paying customer, I can also vouch for Dustin's excellent customer service!! The quality of the kit Whipple is offering is also setting the bar pretty high!