Sponsored

Which One?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Well, with your first color choices being Ruby Red or Rapid Red - that knocks the Mach 1 off the list, no such color available.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
....the 50K range does NOT rule out the Mach 1 or Stage 2 as they can both be had in that range.......
giphy.gif

I'll take as proof of $50s Mach 1s any Ford dealer's internet ad/price. The ones I've seen are all in the mid to high $60s.

I would love to have one right now, people do have their own unique circumstances as to why they have to wait a little while which is where I am right now....
They're only getting more expensive as you dilly-dally.

Last edited:

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I highly recommend the Mach 1!
I came from a 15GT that I factory ordered and this Mach is such a step up.
unique looks that are constantly turning heads and the revised 10-speed is so damn fast!
Lots of cooling and handing goodies to talk about as well.

IMG_0535.jpeg

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
What possible choice is there to make if a Roush S2 is on the list?

Sponsored

OP
OP

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
giphy.gif

I'll take as proof of $50s Mach 1s any Ford dealer's internet ad/price. The ones I've seen are all in the mid to high $60s.

They're only getting more expensive as you dilly-dally.

I enjoy your posts and the show scrubs....lol. You are partially correct. A lot of the Mach 1's are listed in the 60's but there are some places selling them in the 50's including a dealership I am talking to about ordering at MSRP which my build would come in at about 57K. Also, in talking with zach from Granger (Check the Mach 1 threads) he had allocations where members were getting between 4-7% below MSRP so that throws your statement out the window. I have heard that he is giving good deals on ordering GT's as well.

On the other hand, prices have been holding steady and many dealers (outside of the big ones like Koons...etc) are not willing to discount mustangs right now because of the short supply which is a very real problem. The beauty for me is I have some time to wait. I am just trying to figure out what works best for me and when I have that then the real hunt begins!

Boy I miss scrubs....lol

OP
OP

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Well, with your first color choices being Ruby Red or Rapid Red - that knocks the Mach 1 off the list, no such color available.

Correct. I am hoping that 2022 will bring Rapid Red to the plate. Since I can take my time I might hang on to see if I can control the urge to not pull the trigger sooner....lol
Sponsored