Sponsored

Which one is the PCM code?

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
So on lunds website and teambeefcake racings website, they show the pcm code to be different. Lund says its the number starts with H/W and teembeefcake shows the number that starts with P/N and only the last 3 letters. Which one is correct guys? I m confused here.
Sponsored

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT

Screwdgie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT 6M
OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Well i just talked to teambeefcakeracing and the person on the phone told me the code is the last 3 digits (letters) on the P/N number. On the Lunds website, they are asking for the entire H/W number for the pcm code. Doesn't make sense to me since Lund is doing the tune but teambeefcakeracing is providing the tuner with the lund tune already installed.

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
:crazy:

Well i just talked to teambeefcakeracing and the person on the phone told me the code is the last 3 digits (letters) on the P/N number. On the Lunds website, they are asking for the entire H/W number for the pcm code. Doesn't make sense to me since Lund is doing the tune but teambeefcakeracing is providing the tuner with the lund tune already installed.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
According to americanmuscle the pcm code is the entire P/N number so now we have 3 different answers. Go figure!

Screwdgie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT 6M
Now I'm confused also, because I gave them a totally different number! I followed the instructions in the link they sent me at the time of filling out my tune form, yet now it appears they are looking for a different number..? Confusing...

Screwdgie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT 6M
A few of our customers have not had the PCM code and we have had them use the P/N number and that will work just fine.
So you can use either the P/N or the PCM code (3 letters followed by 1 number)?