Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Here is the wheel I want unfortunately four of these probably costs as much as the Mustang.
Other than the manufacturer catering to HIGH END cars, they have no lugs and are spindle/spinner mounted. Pretty Cool wheels, but not for the money (at least that's my opinion).

Heck, at the cost of these wheels, I could put a blower and fuel system on the car (possibly Big brakes too :D)!

I believe that there are nicer looking wheels in a Realistic price range out there that would set our cars off just as nicely. Heck, if you want something different and SICK looking, check out some 360 Forged carbon fiber wrapped wheels. They are SICK looking!

http://www.360forged.com/cfforged

Once again, just my opinion. :cheers:

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
I'm probably going to get these for my winter pack:

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Love the F14 SDC...on a #92 M3.

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Other than the manufacturer catering to HIGH END cars, they have no lugs and are spindle/spinner mounted. Pretty Cool wheels, but not for the money (at least that's my opinion).

Heck, at the cost of these wheels, I could put a blower and fuel system on the car (possibly Big brakes too :D)!

I believe that there are nicer looking wheels in a Realistic price range out there that would set our cars off just as nicely. Heck, if you want something different and SICK looking, check out some 360 Forged carbon fiber wrapped wheels. They are SICK looking!

http://www.360forged.com/cfforged

Once again, just my opinion. :cheers:
My opinion wrapping is stupid. Even if it slightly improves strength why bother make a full carbon wheel now that is cool.

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
My opinion wrapping is stupid. Even if it slightly improves strength why bother make a full carbon wheel now that is cool.
Cost is the main thing. Look up a set of HRE CF2 Carbon fiber wheels and you'll see what I mean. If I'm not mistaken, they start at $18k-$20k a set.

People don't do it to strengthen the wheel with the carbon. They do it because it's different and carbon fiber is just Cool looking!

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Cost is the main thing. Look up a set of HRE CF2 Carbon fiber wheels and you'll see what I mean. If I'm not mistaken, they start at $18k-$20k a set.

People don't do it to strengthen the wheel with the carbon. They do it because it's different and carbon fiber is just Cool looking!

Sorry I think that is stupid. If there is no functional difference then it is stupid. You can paint them just about any color you want and the cost difference is negatable. Cover them with carbon and the cost doubles or triples...sorry that is stupid. I hate any and all fake finishes. Whether it is fake carbon or wood applique on your Country Squire.

Sponsored

shiv4m

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Sorry I think that is stupid. If there is no functional difference then it is stupid. You can paint them just about any color you want and the cost difference is negatable. Cover them with carbon and the cost doubles or triples...sorry that is stupid. I hate any and all fake finishes. Whether it is fake carbon or wood applique on your Country Squire.
You are Completely entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine. You've made it Abundantly clear that you think that it's stupid, and that's alright, but I happen to disagree with your opinion, and that's alright too.

I guess that we'll just have to agree to disagree then.

That's why they make more than one type of car, wheel, pretty much anything that you can think of, because everyone has different taste.

I also agree that the cost is much more than having wheels painted or powder coated, but it's an option for someone that wants something that is a bit more different than black (which it seems like everyone has and wants). :cheers:

Back to our Regularly scheduled programming...........

By the way, the Forgestars in the Black Graphite that Getyourwheels has are some of the nicest looking wheels out there! I like how they change color according to the light and would look AWESOME on a Magnetic car. They aren't priced too badly either.The Steeda ones that are on the BMW are pretty nice too.

XJWODvw.jpg

QH1DKD4.jpg
dtDSkjy.jpg
aeLapLK.jpg
Sponsored