MMXX500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pedro
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500 21 Mach-E GT PE 22 Expd Stealth/F150 KR
this guy got his new 21 500 for a couple grand under MSRP...truly unicorn deal
I would think his deal is based on a relationship with that dealer, looks like he flips a fair amount of used cars - maybe does some wholesaling with them. Plus maybe the color helped a bit, I don't mind it but it's not for everybody.

The funny thing is he says don't pay over MSRP and wait for a deal to pop up, but he also says he hasn't bought a new car in 10 years and usually only buys used - so looks like he aint holding his breath that much for a deal to pop up.

Sponsored

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
this guy got his new 21 500 for a couple grand under MSRP...truly unicorn deal
It only took someone ordering it to fall through, then his friend who was going to buy it cancelled, on a base car in the middle of winter in the most polarizing color possible...I wouldn't hold your breath for anything like this if my search was any indication.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
It only took someone ordering it to fall through, then his friend who was going to buy it cancelled, on a base car in the middle of winter in the most polarizing color possible...I wouldn't hold your breath for anything like this if my search was any indication.
i simply posted what he got, i didnt comment on how it all went down and i am not holding my breath for something similar. i've got my 22 situation handled just fine.

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
i simply posted what he got, i didnt comment on how it all went down and i am not holding my breath for something similar. i've got my 22 situation handled just fine.
Wasn't trying to attack or insult you, just making some observations.
Sponsored