Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mister
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
The title says it all
I just ordered a Mach 1 and I was told by my dealer, who was told by his Ford Rep that Ford was going to be back at the Mustangs in August whether that's true or happens is another story...

I ordered a 2022 ZL1 1LE about three weeks ago and that was picked up by the factory already, however, it's not in production as of yet my dealer said my window to make changes had closed cause the factory picked up the order. Honestly I would have thought I would have seen the Mach 1 first but that doesn't seem to be the case -

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
I thought the factory opened back up this week? Or was the two week shutdown this week and last week?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mister
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I thought the factory opened back up this week? Or was the two week shutdown this week and last week?
I think the factory is producing - I think what he/she was asking - and what I meant was when they will start to build Mustangs in production. The factory builds different lines at different times at least that's what I was told so although the factory is open and producing they may not be building Mustangs at this time.

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
I think the factory is producing - I think what he/she was asking - and what I meant was when they will start to build Mustangs in production. The factory builds different lines at different times at least that's what I was told so although the factory is open and producing they may not be building Mustangs at this time.
Oh alright, I didn’t know that.

Sponsored

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Flat Rock only builds Mustangs. If they are open, they are producing Mustangs. They also build Lincoln Continentals but I don’t know how often that line runs.

Last edited:

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
They'll produce Mustangs, but they may be dumbed down Mustangs, that is, without advanced options. The microchip shortage will affect things for months, if not years to come.
Sponsored