Sponsored

What's the most irritating thing your passengers do?

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
This thread is hilarious! I am so glad I am not alone! lol

so yeah,
scuffs on the plastic from shoes
dirty shoes/not knocking off your shoes before you get in
slamming door!!! ugh
not keeping resistance on the seat tilt adjustment and you hear the gears "pop pop pop crack" when they dont fully lift the lever, keep resistance on the back of the seat,then move it then release lever...ugh.
slamming the trunk
yanking on the door handle
food in the car smelling it up

I could go on and on but I think you guys have it about covered! haha
Sponsored

EngineerDave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 401A + Extras, 98 F-250LD
funny how many people have issues with closing the door using the window. I've always done that. I'd rather have greasy prints on the window than on my black paint. I've probably been pissing off people for years! :)
Black car as well. I'm exactly the same way haha. Touch the glass, you aren't going to scratch it, and the finger prints come off easier.

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
My kids are in my car daily, so I do have some scuff marks, but not much I can do about that. My son puts his fingers on the back glass as he's looking up at the sky. Drives me nuts because I can see them in the mirror. On the plus side, they both know there is absolutely no food in the car and only water to drink. I do have both of them trained to close the doors gently and only pushing the doors shut by touching the exterior door handles. As an incentive, I allow my son to lock the car if he closes his door correctly. At 4 years old, it works perfectly!

DADS05

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.insanelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Sonic Blue Mustang GT
Black car as well. I'm exactly the same way haha. Touch the glass, you aren't going to scratch it, and the finger prints come off easier.
Currently I own a 2005 Sonic Blue and I hate the finger prints on the pant. I have always closed the door using the window or the black door trim, but with the windows I carefully use the edge of the window so I don't leave finger prints. I have had the car for 10 years and my windows aren't any looser that the day I received the car. There is very little resistance to closing these doors so it will not loosen them unless you are swinging real hard, then you also get that door slam when swinging hard.

Sponsored

Theby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Esteban
Vehicle(s)
My pony, finally
My wife keeps telling me that the seats are uncomfortable :doh: