Sponsored

What's the most irritating thing your passengers do?

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
Hey Mustangers! So far from having my beautiful baby for 8 days now, I've racked up over 530 miles of pure fun. In those miles, I've had a few passengers experience the ride with me these past couple of nights.

My number one biggest pet peeve are my passengers closing the door by pushing the window. :shocked: I also hate whenever they are getting out of the car and brush their shoes up against the interior plastic, but the former is most irritating.

I think it would be entertaining to see what everyone else finds most irritating about hauling passengers! Maybe we can all relate! Discuss away!
Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
... passengers closing the door by pushing the window ...
This and slamming the door. Everyone seems to want to slam the passenger door shut. These doors close securely with a small nudge, a slam is totally unnecessary.

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
My wife has been the only passenger, and she is just as touchy about the car as i am. so, she is annoyed by the same things. I know, as the weather gets better, i will have others and the list will grow....

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
My wife has been the only passenger, and she is just as touchy about the car as i am. so, she is annoyed by the same things. I know, as the weather gets better, i will have others and the list will grow....
Playing with the Heat/AC, and NOT understanding how "Auto" climate control works. OOOOH, I hate that. they keep going from one extreme to the other. When I try to explain how "Auto" works...It falls on deaf ears.....

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
I can see the friends that i have wanting to touch every button imaginable. Thank god for Dual Zone climate control, so they can fry themselves and i can stay comfortable. :)

Sponsored

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
Mechanics leaving there dirty footprints on my weather techs and not cleaning it after

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
This and slamming the door. Everyone seems to want to slam the passenger door shut. These doors close securely with a small nudge, a slam is totally unnecessary.
JFC, my fiancée is mentally disable when it comes to closing the passenger door. I love her to death, but I swear to god she's going to shatter the glass one day.

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
These are a few that'll make my blood pressure rise...

Finger nails touching paint inside of door handle
Jeans rubbing side bolsters seats
Feet brushing door/sill upon exit
Pushing door open with feet
Using the window to close the door
Crossing legs in car and foot touching door or dash
Touching everything after just using hand lotion

I just realized I'm probably the worst person to drive with. Ha! Guess what? IDGAFOS because it's my car and she aint no cheap ride.

EngineerDave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 401A + Extras, 98 F-250LD
The shoe thing is my biggest issue. I now keep a detailing cloth in the glove box it's bothered me so much. I don't mind the window pushing tbh, it keeps finger prints off my paint lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JessV

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
These are a few that'll make my blood pressure rise...

Finger nails touching paint inside of door handle
Jeans rubbing side bolsters seats
Feet brushing door/sill upon exit
Pushing door open with feet
Using the window to close the door
Crossing legs in car and foot touching door or dash
Touching everything after just using hand lotion

I just realized I'm probably the worst person to drive with. Ha! Guess what? IDGAFOS because it's my car and she aint no cheap ride.
Did you and I just become best friends? :lol:

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Releasing methane gas on my premier trim leather seats. Openning and closing the windows after a new car wash when the door inserts are not dry and leaving streaks on my windows! Touching interior with their greasy hands! Grabbing the top of the car from their seat while the window is open and leaving hand prints on the new polished paint! Why don't we have a handle in the car to grab?

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Slamming the doors! x10. My bro in law lives in Brooklyn and hasn't owned a car in more than 20 years. He slams the car door so hard I swear the glass will shatter. I always politely ask him not to slam the door. I love him to death but I cringe everytime he gets in the car.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Getting in with salt crusted shoes and filling my passenger side floor with salt crystals

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
-Playing the the knobs and switches, THEN, asking, "what does this one do"?
-If they were the last one to drive it...Leaving the seat in that Ridiculas "layed back" postion that no normal human should ever drive in.
-Asking if the car is equipped with (this) or (that), then when you reply "no", they say.."Really? Mine has that"
-Slamming the doors closed. (we all seem to hate that one
-Trying to manually close the tailgate. (on my 13 Explorer).
-And here is one that I expect to be hearing once I get the mustang..."How is anybody supposed to sit back there?"
Sponsored