neomadeit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neo
Vehicle(s)
10r80 fbo
30 series will have a gap on a 305 but on a 325/30 and lowered you are golden
Thought so! How about the 285/30/19 in the front? I'm guessing there might be a gap as well, if there isn't id love the run that setup since I have that tire size sitting in my garge. I've looked on the forums with someone with that tire size in the front only. I can only find it people with 20inch wheels unfortunately.

Looking to get that raked look! I have that look when i have my drag pack on hoping to get that same look with my daily setup

Virnman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2019 GT Premium Vert 401A A10
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
OP
OP
neomadeit

neomadeit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neo
Vehicle(s)
10r80 fbo
Yes. LMR sells SVE tire/wheel packages. Mine are the 355’s in gloss blk with Firehawk Indy 500’s. Came mounted and balanced with tpms ready to go. Here’s a link to the SP2. Stang time went with Continental tires.

https://lmr.com/item/WTK-188912GFA/sve-sp2-wheel-firestone-tire-kit-19x10-11-gloss-black-15-23
Thank you! I ordered just the wheels package yesterday. I think I'm going to go with that tire setup I do have some 285/30/19s sitting on the garage so I'll probably put them on for the front tires just to see how the fitment looks and post a update pick next week. My car is super super low so hopefully it looks good! If not I'm going to order 35's for sure your guys setup's look really good thank you for the info & pics! helped a lot.

Sponsored

Virnman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! I ordered just the wheels package yesterday. I think I'm going to go with that tire setup I do have some 285/30/19s sitting on the garage so I'll probably put them on for the front tires just to see how the fitment looks and post a update pick next week. My car is super super low so hopefully it looks good! If not I'm going to order 35's for sure your guys setup's look really good thank you for the info & pics! helped a lot.
Keep us posted - I’m sure it’ll look great!

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Looking to get that raked look! I have that look when i have my drag pack on hoping to get that same look with my daily setup
I had the raked look with the OEM PP1 wheels. It was nice but I like the stance much better when the car sits more flat. If you're going for the raked look, you will need a rear tire that is close to 0.75" taller than the front.

OP
OP
neomadeit

neomadeit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neo
Vehicle(s)
10r80 fbo
Keep us posted - I’m sure it’ll look great!
I forgot to ask are you running spacers in the front and the rear? If so what size I have some 25mm ones hoping I can reuse those

OP
OP
neomadeit

neomadeit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neo
Vehicle(s)
10r80 fbo
I had the raked look with the OEM PP1 wheels. It was nice but I like the stance much better when the car sits more flat. If you're going for the raked look, you will need a rear tire that is close to 0.75" taller than the front.
thank you for the info! Imma see if I’m able to get that raked look if not I don’t mind the flat stance

Virnman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I forgot to ask are you running spacers in the front and the rear? If so what size I have some 25mm ones hoping I can reuse those
Nope - no spacers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Virnman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Really?! That’s perfect I thought had to run spacers. Thank you for the info
You’re welcome. After scouring this site and reading all the helpful threads, it seems the 10” +35 offset for front & 11” +50 offset for the rear is perfect on these cars.

Waycool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Just checked it out the fitment looks super good are you using spacers?
No spacers, it's a tight fit but doesn't rub. I do have pedders extremes on my car. I don't remember if there's a difference in size compared to stock.
Sponsored